Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BallsBurst

I do love Jo. Mad and all as she is but she hasn't a bad bone in her body. Sean just needs to let himself go and enjoy what she brings. I laughed out loud when she was sat at the table and says something along the lines of 'ill just sit over here. Just me and your ring'. She's very whitty.
Troy makes my skin crawl but the way Ashley handles him is a credit to her and makes me want to watch. I couldn't do it.

Reactions: 12
Troy cracks me up but I think I would have walked out on him after 24 hours! What is up with his accent?! Is that posh australian?
I think Troy is Dutch either way the accent irritates the hell out of me
as for dean the 39 year old skateboarding rapper cringebag, I cannot understand why there's 2 women fawning all over him swear he still thinks he's 21 cringefest

• Haha
Reactions: 11

FreakyFriday

I'm not sure what's happening to me but I keep seeing Simon do his sex eyes and think he's got quite the minx in him 🙈🙈😮 And when he was stroking the back of Elene's neck at the ceremony the other night, it was quite *whispers* horny 😮🙈🤣🤣

• Haha

Igglepiggle531

Anthony was such a twat last night when she was asking him the questions, he snatched them off her to read them himself which is soooo controlling and completely gives the impression she’s not even good enough to read a question out loud #runnadiarun

I find myself talking in an Australian accent now too! 😂 repeating everything they say! My favourite thing to say was Debbie “I want a man from the Polynesian islands”

• Haha

Lauurz

VIP Member
I'm hoping they started to film this years show just before lockdown and each couple end up having to lockdown with each other for months. The drama we'd have then! 😆 The commitment ceremonies could be done over Zoom and the only option they have to pick is to stay 😂
Lockdown at first sight.

• Haha

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
I love this show but it’s dragging on for me a bit now! Can’t stand Andrew and hoping they all see exactly what he was like about Cheryl! Michelle is such a drama queen! She should have not continued for this long if she’s feeling this awkward around Jesse! At this point I’m not sure any of them will go through with it for real! I’m hoping Simon and Aleni make it but I don’t see him committing to her long term he seems a pretty closed book! Anthony is a cock too, who died and made him king he’s too controlling and set in his ways for them to work imo!

SkinkaareFan

VIP Member
Shareen is awful. He deserves a lot better and I hope he gets his wish of finding someone before Christmas! That bag was thoughtful but if it wasn't her thing she only had to say "that's a lovely gesture but I like to live in the moment and worry this could manifest negativr things to happen so I'd rather not have it". He didn't get her spiritual stuff but said he doesn't have a problem with it. You can like different things in a relationship without making it a problem.

I loved that the experts were visibly getting pissed off with her. Everytime David (was it David? I can't remember and I only watched lastnight, haha) spoke she was making faces and rolling her eyes. What a horrible woman.

How she can she's open minded I have no bloody idea. The expert was right that to her it's her way or no way and the fact she kept saying she doesn't want to have to fix a man... Lady, there was nothing to fix. Nobody is perfect but you'd husband was fine and was trying where you just shot him down at every opportunity.

Then the weekend retreat when she brought up him shaving again in front of the other couple. That was to embarrass him because she knew he shaved for her. Then when she Brought up how he's got enough food for a pandemic in a mocking tone, like making fun of him, well he was bloody well equipped when the shelves were empty during lockdown, wasn't he? I'd rather be prepared than not. She's a cunt and I hope she stays alone because she's not good enough for anyone as much as she likes to think different.

The other couple were lovely, I'm glad they choose to stay together and am happy they are still together! Have the experts finally got it right??

Although her sister also pissed me off with the whole moving thing. Basically having a tantrum because they didn't include her in their conversation about where to live? What's it got to do with you?? If that was my sister I'd have told her to piss off.

I liked the experts in this series, especially the guy! Although I do miss expert John from Australia and his cheeky ways 😂.

• Heart
  • Haha
This is just getting better. ( I think I said this yesterday as well)

I think even the experts think Michael needs help. He was livid with them
He was literally spitting fire!!! “I told you what I want” ok hun but clearly what you want you haven’t found because no woman is 60kg, sub servant, answer your beck and call has small earlobes, happy you’re a stripper, will follow you to Perth and stay in the box you put her in! I tried to see if he has social media and I can’t! I’d love to know what happened to him now...

• Haha

Sjc_80

I’m just catching up... and I’m on the last dinner party! My opinion has flipped on a lot of them! Think Carly and Troy could have let Ashley know if I’m honest, just out of respect. Shaun and Tracey, unsure if that’s real, she’s clearly texting Dean still, even though he’s a prick! Also - Tracey lip licking infuriates me!!!!!

Still hate Davina!
I think the lip licking makes Tracey feel SEXEH!

Davina is truly a nasty piece of work. I actually hope she's just playing the pantomime baddie for airtime ad I can't imagine how anyone can get through life with that vile attitude and behaviour.

I've loved this series and I think I might start s4 due to withdrawal...I find my inner voice now has an Australian accent!

It's also been interesting catching up with the post series "where are they now" gossip...Ryan and Charlotte Crosby anyone????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I don’t watch this show but I’ve been asked.... can’t believe I’m typing this,
BY MY ACTUAL MOTHER 🤦‍♀️ To find out if the earlier seasons of the aus version are anywhere online 🤦‍♀️

I should cut her fucking internet and put her in a bingo club.

• Haha

Venlicon

Chatty Member
Well finally it’s over. That was hard work 😂
I was so happy to be able to finally stalk them all on insta! Anthony’s profile is private 😒
Still undecided if I’ll bother with the next series.

FreakyFriday

He was a nasty drunk. Nick was a twat too, he's obviously had a good gawk at her breasts as well then 🙄

Good on those fellas for not joining in, I expected no less from them actually.

Anthony and his teeny tiny pursed judgy mouth make me feel quite sick. Nadia seems quite taken by him, she's obviously been treated like shit in the past and doesn't belief her worth.

laughing

VIP Member
I think that the experts should have protected Cheryl more.
The experts knew exactly what was said on that night.
The video should have been played to the whole lot of them so that the men could see how bad they were and also that the girls could see what their partners said/did.

Well done sean and Simon. And Jesse

• Heart