Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JakeMcEvoy

He was a nasty drunk. Nick was a twat too, he's obviously had a good gawk at her breasts as well then 🙄

Good on those fellas for not joining in, I expected no less from them actually.

Anthony and his teeny tiny pursed judgy mouth make me feel quite sick. Nadia seems quite taken by him, she's obviously been treated like shit in the past and doesn't belief her worth.
I dunno, I kind of expected them to say something. Like its all well and good not joining in, but have a bit of backbone and say "nah let's not talk about her like that" or even just "well you can leave if she's that bad", something to let them know its not okay. I get that it would be awkward to do that but like, dont act so indignant when you're just looking on with a shocked face rather than taking a stand. Maybe I'm expecting too much though, its easier to say for me when I'm not in the situation.

Completely agree re Nadia. She seems to take his possession as passion/care for her. When its all just about him, and his control and possession of her. I hate that the "experts" haven't called him out on his blatant toxic behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Sarah honeysuckle

Chatty Member
I don’t think so, I think she tricked the system and I believe she bullshit her way through the application process so on paper I think they ARE super compatible. The thing is she isn’t the same person as the one she’s tried to portray herself as. She’s such a fraud with all the spirituality and open mindedness - I think she is everything she says she dislikes about David; I think she was hurt in the past and I think she has created a new false identity to cope with that instead of facing it and I truly think she will struggle to find somebody. If she lived in the present why is she so concerned about being alone for the next 10/15 years like she said she was? Everything about her is false.
What I really didn’t like about her is how she accused David of lying when he said she told him that tattoos were a deal breaker when she did say that. And the way she denied she had given up on day 2 when the coaches quizzed her.

I completely agree with you; she’s a complete fraud

Rowan

Chatty Member
Michael was right to challenge the 'ecperts'. He was completely mismatched with Scarlet.
They should have matched him with an inflatable woman!

• Haha

Venlicon

Chatty Member
Wow, Jonsey is a nasty piece of work, isn’t he? He wouldn’t think twice about giving a woman a slap. He has zero respect and I think he totally turned on Cheryl when she knocked him back with the kiss. He’s nearly 40 ffs!!
Good on the guys who spoke up, but I wish they had been more outspoken about it all.
I’m loving it though 😬

Bubblesdahling

VIP Member
I'm resisting binge watching, so only seen the first couple of shows. Melissa is so annoying she looks like Chanelle Hayes of big brother fame. Mike is just a knob. No compassion or empathy for Heidi. Narcissistic tendencies showing through there. I really like Cameron and Jules, hoping they work out. My heart went out to Nic when he was telling Cyrell(does anyone want to call her Cyril?) about his cancer etc

DoseofReality

VIP Member
I wish they had asked Jonathan about why his ex girlfriend was at the wedding. The way he acted like he had no idea what her problem was or what was going on. 🚩🚩🚩

Reactions: 8

Happyvalley

VIP Member
I’ve enjoyed this overall but time to wrap it up, they’ve stretched it out way tooo long! I can’t believe I’ve got a crush on Simon! 🤦‍♀️ His blue eyes and cheeky smile. Wouldn’t have called that happening on his first episode! Him and Alene are cute together.

Venlicon

Chatty Member
I’ve just looked and this show is dragged out next week also 🤦🏻‍♀️ Only 2 renewing of vows last night.
I really can’t stand Anthony with his cat arsehole mouth 🤢

• Haha

Tui

VIP Member
Troy is the gift that keeps giving. That whole series is explosive so I won’t spoil it for everyone. I watched it in NZ 2 years ago and I was utterly addicted 😂

Upintheair83

VIP Member
I am watching the second episode now and it is really difficult to watch, she didn't even give him a chance which is such a shame. To see him get emotional 😢 was sad. No wonder she is 48 and never been married.....
It just got me how she said she was feee spirit and all of that stuff but she was the most rigid person in everything! She didn’t go with the flow at all, it had to be her way or no way. I mean I thought it was sweet he shaved his beard off, he did it try and impress her because I think he had exhausted every other avenue bless him! I think she needs to meditate and reflect on herself abit more! I really hope David is happy. Xx

Happyvalley

VIP Member
I’m loving this series...cannot get Deb’s obsession why has she not moved to Polynesia?! Obsessed much...

This Australian version is so much more of a reality show than the UK one, think a lot of them are just in it for fame. It’s trash and I love it 😂

Didyeaye

Ryan had a fling with Charlotte Crosby on the latest series of Im A Celeb Australia! They were going to make a go of it when the show ended but didn't and no longer speak!

• Wow

Lurker121

Chatty Member
Cringing so much with jo and Sean
Amazing how someone could be so oblivious to the feelings of the person they’ve just married. He literally looked devastated and crest fallen throughout the day where as she reckoned she was having the best day of her life 😂

• Haha

Lola UK

VIP Member
So I’ve just binged watched 10 episodes and I am obsessed!!!

I agree with you all... Anthony is an absolute kent. SO controlling it’s actually worrying. Why does he care so much about another couple? ITS NOT EVEN A COMPETITION! Nadia needs to dump him and Anthony should re watch this back and work on himself.

Simon looks 100% better after his ‘makeover’ however I think deep down he wanted someone to love and fancy him as he was before and not have to change himself.

Michael was a freak. The paring was completely miss matched so I’ll have to blame the “experts” but he still seemed so strange. Especially at the dinner party. His eyes. So scary.

The twins are annoying.
I like Cheryl. She has more balls than all of the men put together. How shit that they all ran to Jonesy and then spent the evening attacking her?! They BOTH are getting a second chance. It’s because she’s a young, good looking women 🙄

I never want to hear an Australian say the name Jonesy every again.