Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nosey Moo

Chatty Member
I laughed so much at her falling off the chair 😂
And on their honeymoon when she stormed off and was bad mouthing the experts choices. Her voice got on my nerves a little also. And if she wanted a Polynesian that bad then go find your own.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Awww I had a little blub tonight at Sean & Susan and Elene & Simon..... bless them..... Still hating on Antony.... he is so, so arrogant, controlling and patronising ... the way he smirks when it shows the other couples aren't doing amazing (like Cheryl and Andrew.) - he just has a 'I'm much better than you all' air about him - I've seen his comment on tomorrow nights clip.... !! :mad::mad::mad: and Cheryl's Dad.... he was a prick at her 'wedding' I didn't expect any less from him ! I'm guessing the age difference will play a big part for him too ! Roll on tomorrow !!

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
I think some of the UK ones are on Channel 4 on demand

What is everyone thinking to Simon’s hair? I thought he looked so much better! But felt a bit bad for him having to change although I don’t think Alene was doing it maliciously.
I really liked it.... thought he was going to cry at one point before they cut it ! I was surprised it was her taking control as she seemed to be the bossy one thought it would of been him ! I really dislike Antony... he's got a real superior look about him - apart from when he was struggling to do the yoga ! 😂 😂

Lurker121

Chatty Member
I was disappointed with Andrew last nights episode. He gave the twin even more ammunition to dislike Cheryl. She was speaking to him and he ignored her. Couldn’t even pretend. No loyalty there whatsoever and the same with Antony. Jonesy - keep ya mouth shut. I think Cheryls dad could sense something we can’t to be fair!
I’m not a massive fancy if “Jonesy” to be fair 🙄 but I still don’t think anyone should feel they have a right to speak to someone like a piece of shit in the way that Cheryl’s dad did.

laughing

VIP Member
Tonight they show the video, can't wait. In the trailer last night it looked if Lauren was giving Jonesy some home truths, so we may find out what actually made her run.

The new series starts on Monday, some of them look a bit flaky!

Omg same 😂😂😂😂

Deb and John are just miles apart, I laughed at him trying to do yoga with her, bless him. I’m wondering with those two whether it was a case of those two being applicants of a similar age so the experts just thought that will do!
I was shocked when she said she wanted to stay last night!!!

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
I cannot believe the way Jonesy spoke to the boys about Cheryl. And nicks “what do you make eye contact with” omg her dad was right! He is horrible.
He was a vile pig..... I still don't like the way Cheryl's dad behaved but Jonesy was disgusting tonight...... I feel sorry for Cheryl..... Love Simon and Sean..... they are such nice guys........ Can't stand Anthony either - how dare he say she's frigid - I really don't know why she keeps giving him chances he's vile pig too !

Maid22

VIP Member
Another cringe watch, Tracey saying how honest and trusting Dean is whilst he's lusting after Davina ( surprised they just didn't go off and have a shag!!)
Poor Jo, but at least they both had a laugh last night, and the guy who left, what was the reason for that, he thought she was too good form? Good job really, I think he had anger issue!!
Tonight's looking interesting!!!

laughing

VIP Member
I can't wait for that video to be shown.
I want to see Sharon's face when Nick says to Andrew

' when you talk to her, what are you looking at'

• Haha

Maid22

VIP Member
Davina is such a spoilt manipulate bitch, she wants a man and befriends the wife, dripping insecurities into her ear, then slyly flirting like a bitch on heat, hope it all comes out tonight and they bugger off so at least the others will get a look in! I didn't like Troy at the start, but am warming to his goofy quirky personality, I don't blame him for not having his hair cut, god hes got nothing to prove in only 3 weeks of marriage.

Nosey Moo

Chatty Member
Did those who have watched the other eps already see when Andrew insulted Cheryl to Scarlett and call her “Hightower” what a prick!! And Scarlett clearly wants any man who Cheryl has had!

• Wow

Maid22

VIP Member
I enjoyed the last series until the last few episodes, talk about long winded!
Wasn't going to watch this one but googled it, looks like it's defo one to watch!!!

bubblebar1317

Chatty Member
I might be behind as I’m just finished the Davina and Dean scandal, how did she manage to avoid the heat?!!! Him saying Tracey’s looks weren’t her strong point were awful. I hope there’s a reunion show and she’s seen what they said - dean’s a horrible guy

Lauurz

VIP Member
My contribution to this thread - Davina is vile
After someone on here said there are a few twists this season, It got me wondering if she has been put in to flirt with other husbands to test their commitment.

Either way, I agree!! Very vile!

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Michelle is so jealous of Sharon.
I said that right from the beginning - even when they were getting ready for the wedding she was comparing herself and saying she wanted to have her hair and make up more like her sister.... yes they are twins but surely by 30 you'd have you're own individuality ? They even had the same dresses.... !! Plus Sharon has obviously made a successful business too while Michelle has travelled....... Michelle seems insecure and wants what her sister has so is just sticking it out so she's still in the show...... Also bit confused ???? Jesse and Nick knew each other but one lives in Adelaide the other Melbourne (I think).... I googled and that's 8 hours apart?!!! Did Nick work in Adelaide ?????

• Heart

Maid22

VIP Member
I am pleased Troy stood up for his hair.
Ash was way over the top about this. Can you imagine the outcry if he had taken Ash to a hairdressers and told her to get her hair cut.

I did not agree with Simon having his hair cut either in the previous series
I thought the same with Simon, but my god he looked soo much better :)

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
I’ve started binge watching too (thanks to the pp for posting the link).
I think we can now see why “Jonesy” has got to 38 and is still single. Lauren has a lucky escape.

Edited to add: And Anthony 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited: