Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CostaChat

How good was todays! Bad luck Donald Duck, Gab was a total legend! Though how she can put up with Nasser for another week i don't know!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Slynks

Goodness that will explain a lot. That experience would make you feel vulnerable and have a need to be prepared. However I doubt Shereen would have been sympathetic, she probably would have told him to do some chanting and a few downward dogs and that would have sent the burglars on their way 😂

• Haha

Sjc_80

Tracey has announced her pregnancy on Instagram this morning. Glad she moved on from Dean!

• Wow

Star is born

VIP Member
This thread would of been better separated to each season as we are all at different levels.
im on series 5 now. As much as I feel sorry for jo, would you really want to live with her 🙈

Kmt2019

I finished the current C4 series of MAFS Australia a couple of weeks ago. But just started watching season 6 (2019) and OMG it is even better. They have some real weirdos / nutters on this one! It does make you think where they find them all from! If anyone wants an online link then I can post it

Igglepiggle531

Davina is the most manipulative person I’ve ever see on TV, really hope Ryan sees straight through her. She’s only staying for the £££ she couldn’t give a shit about him

FreakyFriday

Just finished watching the boys/girls night episode - is it just my tv or does Tracey's face look green sometimes? Usually happens when she's at the dinners too.

Also going to admit that I quite fancy John the expert in this series 😆🙊🙈
I know what you mean!!!! I'm more crushing on him, because he's showing quite a cheeky little side and stopping the Alpha's get away with lies, he has a glinty eye this series 🙈🤣🤣

Gabriella has put this on her stories tonight. I wish we were watching as it first aired as more then a few of them have a lot to say about the editing and how it worked and went out.
Good find! I love things like this. By 2am I'd be wankered 🤣🤣

• Haha

SkinkaareFan

VIP Member
Can't wait until they run the Dean video's at the end like they did to Jonesy.
I think that's what happens? The TV guide says next week that they watch clips from the show so hope Dean gets his comeuppance!

I might be behind as I’m just finished the Davina and Dean scandal, how did she manage to avoid the heat?!!! Him saying Tracey’s looks weren’t her strong point were awful. I hope there’s a reunion show and she’s seen what they said - dean’s a horrible guy
I still don't understand how she got away Scott free!! Even Davina knew it was wrong when Dean said that because she kept saying no and covering his mouth. Both disgusting.

leoladyxo

VIP Member
I have been watching on E4. I have seen up to the episode that was on television last night.

Simon and Alene’s surrender date was quite awkward to watch. To me, it comes across that she is not very attracted to him and so she was trying to change his clothes and hairstyle so that she would be. He looked very uncomfortable at points and I felt that it amounted to Alene peer pressuring and bullying him . Obviously, he did look better afterwards but it wasn’t for her to tell Simon how to be.

I am not sure that Anthony and Nadia have enough chemistry to go the distance. Personally, I find his eyebrows quite offputting. They are the first thing that I see about his face every time he comes on screen - they are just too perfect and it’s quite disconcerting to see on a man! I think that the way he speaks about Nadia is quite possessive (IE “she is mine”) and almost as if he wants to control every aspect of her life (IE “you are lacking direction”). In my personal opinion, it is one thing to encourage your partner to do something in life that they have been holding back on but completely another to belittle them in a public place about the topic.

Debbie and John make me feel quite uncomfortable. I think that Debbie went into the process with an expectation in her mind as to who she wanted. John does not fit the brief in her own head and so he never stood a chance. With that being said, John does not seem to be the perfect man in my opinion. His laugh is quite irritating and that thing he does with his tongue when he tells a joke actually repulses me! I personally can’t see these two working out, I just think they are in completely different places in life.

I think that Nick and Sharon are quite good together. They obviously have chemistry and are attracted to one another but I do wonder whether she will be able to put up with his partying. I know that as a 25 year old I wouldn’t want to be around someone who doesn’t know their alcohol limit! You should have that sussed by the time you are 21. I think emotionally they are on the same page, though.

I don’t think you can say the same for Jesse and Michelle. He seems to be falling fast and I can’t see that she is as interested in him. The zoo date was quite cringey. She didn’t even really try to fill the awkward silences!

Cheryl is an absolute babe and I hope she has better luck with Andrew.

Michael was so controlling! He was obsessed with what everyone thought of him. If I were the bride marrying him, it would have been over as soon as he told me he was a stripper. I find male strippers so embarrassing! I like a Dad bod and for my men to just be masculine and normal. I couldn’t think of anything worse than having him oiled up, jiggling his bum in my face. 😂😬

Last edited:
  • Heart

Igglepiggle531

I don’t think he’s gay or gives off gay vibes. Just because he doesn’t slot into the typical man slot and likes cleaning and gossiping doesn’t make him gay in my book. It’s so stereotypical and outdated. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think I got the impression he was gay when they were discussing being intimate with each other not because of the cleaning and gossiping

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
I don’t watch this show but I’ve been asked.... can’t believe I’m typing this,
BY MY ACTUAL MOTHER 🤦‍♀️ To find out if the earlier seasons of the aus version are anywhere online 🤦‍♀️

I should cut her fucking internet and put her in a bingo club.
I think they are on shvideos.net the other ones are definitely on there if she’s not seen them 🤣
Just checked it’s only from season 3 :(

Ryan is one cool cumber 😂🤣
He took it all really well I think !!!!
i love Ryan. I think he’s my fav 😍

Last edited:
  • Heart

JakeMcEvoy

Cheryl’s dad was just horrendous. Andrew should have told him to piss off and left. The poor bloke went to get changed, I was screaming at him not to! Never heard anyone be so vile, I still can’t believe it!
I was shouting at him to stop putting on those trousers!! The dad was a bully pure and simple. Even his young kids were sticking up for Andrew. He should be ashamed of how he behaved. Whether for tv drama or not, his behaviour was obnoxious. I think Andrew has seen enough red flags now to run 🚩

Fish-in-the-Sea

Omg I've just come across the first twist! Whoever posted the streaming site, thank you, my day off is now fully spoken for and the house will not be getting cleaned 😁

• Haha
  • Heart