Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Okay team I’m ready to discuss tonight’s episode. It’s NONE of the twins business and they’re basically bullying Cheryl. So rude to run at Andy and not welcome Cheryl!

Reactions: 6

SkinkaareFan

VIP Member
Agreed pals, last night showed a different side to the Jonesy we all felt sorry for. I can't even quite understand why he had it in fir Cheryl so badly he had to bad mouth her to his gang?!
Oh, yes. He wanted people to turn against her and that's why he didn't keep his mouth shut. He's clearly not as interested as he made out yet it's Cheryl that will take the heat.

Her dad was still out of order and I don't agree that he should have to dress up to meet family. Fair enough if it's a dressy environment but at home? Just be comfortable!

Elizabeth is sooo LOUD! How sad was it when her mum said she doesn’t look like me don’t worry at the wedding ☹😢.
Reading her Instagram has been interesting, especially to do with her health and weight.

Her rings and jewellery are annoying me though as is the lipstick ☹ as I just feel for a wedding you want to look as classic as possible.

Sam doesn’t look like this now which is quite nice haha he’s a dick! #karma

Melissa! I can’t believe I forgot her name. She is frightening! I agree about possible bipolar but it seems there’s no awareness so it’s difficult to deal with someone like this

Has anyone thought the experts look so different? Like Dr Trisha has had such a glow up. Must have got a big budget this season lol.

Last edited:

Sticks&Stones

Nice to see Davina finally being called out for her behaviour, I absolutely loved that Mel (the expert) wouldn't let it drop. I'd forgotten about Dean's comment about Tracey's looks, just unpleasant and unnecessary, especially in regards to your partner.

Jo made me howl with her facial expressions and occasional commentary, I love her attitude and personality. I still think Ash went overboard with her reaction, very immature, a few of them were being bitchy when that admittedly ott montage of Carly and Troy was played.

Interesting that they didn't seem to speak to Matt and Alycia or Blair and Sean, the latter would have been interesting.

I've really enjoyed this series, and I'm guessing E4 aren't repeating the next Australian one to entice viewers to our upcoming British series, which again looks more tame.

Reactions: 5

SkinkaareFan

VIP Member
I feel so bad for Susan and Sean (I think that's his name 😂) you can tell they're so in love but the distance is going to be what ends the relationship. Neither wants to move but they have such a deep connection. My heart is breaking for them!!

Brianbadonde

Was ready to be fully invested in this as love the UK version but then googled and found out they're not really married.. As not allowed in Aus due to having to give notice together at least 4 weeks before the wedding. Kind of ruined it a bit for me as the stakes just aren't so high if it's not a lawful marriage 😕

• Wow

josephsgal

Anyone else feel like Davina got waaaaay too much airtime?? She's been mentioned in every episode since she left and now for the preview for tomorrow night it's like "SHE'S BACK!!".. Like I really don't care.....

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
I’m ashamed to say I’ve spent the last year (thanks covid) binge watching a lot of the married at first sight seasons and they get worse and worse, it has to be scripted in certain parts of the show surely? I refuse to believe it’s not!

Thank you, can only get on my samsung phone and Ive tried on my Iphone and there is a space where the vid should be? Any idea??
so I watch on my laptop, have an iPhone and it didn’t work so used a HDMI cable into my tv 😅
I'm sorry you are recovering from covid and hope you're ok, but please don't post spoilers ahead of E4 pace, you're the second one I've clicked on today, the first was about this week, yours is obviously further on, can folks who are watching online please say it is in the spoiler, thanks .
Thanks, it’s been 20+ days and I’m finally functioning a bit like a human again. All I can say is i wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy and after a year of following rules and shielding to get it from a family member who works in a school is a joke! 😭

Now that’s a bit tricky as I always put things in a spoiler button (so it kinda is anyone’s fault if they click it as It is marked spoiler) the other thing is on this thread there is lots of people that have watched it already 🤷‍♀️ or different seasons like 5 and people may have ruined it for others by discussing things.

Those on season 6, anyone want to make a thread?

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
I fast forward the boring bits on E4.

Like another poster, I'm only rooting for Simon and Alene and Sean and Susan but I don't think Sean and Susan will work long term because of the difference in lifestyles and how far she'd have to move which is absolutely heartbreaking.

I hate the friend Alene keeps asking for advice. She's such a bitch.

They are REALLY milking these last few episodes - just want to hurry it up now ! I thin Alene's friend (I think her name is Amanda/Mandy?) I think she's jealous.... jealous of her friend getting married and then once Simon had the makeover jealous that her mate has a handsome husband !

I think Susan and Sean are perfect together but I don't think it'll work even if she does move to the farm....

I'm a bit 'over' the other couples....... and I can't bare Anthony..... he's such a control freak...... !

Totally agree Don'tmissmuch! Anthony makes my skin itch 🤢

That clip of Cheryl's Dad in the kitchen has got me so intrigued!! Love other Tattlers saying tonight's it going to be good/crazy, I'm looking forward to it 🙈

I think so many are staying just to stay for the fun benefits of travelling Oz and bring in telly 😆😆 Michelle twin springs to mind...she doesn't want to be out whilst her sister is in but she has zero interest in Jesse and his fruit 😆😆
Plus $200 a day whilst ever they are in it. :)

• Wow

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
I’ve started binge watching too (thanks to the pp for posting the link).
I think we can now see why “Jonesy” has got to 38 and is still single. Lauren has a lucky escape.

Edited to add: And Anthony 🤦🏼‍♀️
Pair of dickheads both of them..... can't stand the twins either... patronising snotty pair.... Sharon more so ! Jonesy playing the victim/sob story was not nice.... going for the sympathy vote - Cheryl is far more mature than him.... her dad was well out of line regardless.......

dee_mc

VIP Member
Wow just watched the first two trailer videos on mute and the surgery faces! the Turkey teef! the lips, oh good god the lips! and the blokes' haircuts 😬
I can't wait 💖

• Haha
  • Heart