Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SkinkaareFan

VIP Member
Can't see Sam and Lizzie working, he really isn't into her at all, he likes skinny ( blimey she wasn't that big) brunettes!!!
Not sure about mat and Lauren, she was very understanding, but I didn't see ' spark' between them, yet!!!!

Omg Sam is a fucking dick. She was not big in anyway but that's all he kept going on about. He's going to have her on a diet and exercising loads if they stay together. I hope she kicks him in his micro penis and leaves. She annoys me but she doesn't deserve that arsehole.

I really want the L&M to work out, they seem so sweet together.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Venlicon

Chatty Member
The millionaire guy seems ok but a bit up himself. It did make me laugh that the girls weren’t sure about him until he mentioned he owns 3 companies and one is world wide 🤑😂

• Haha
Beige suit either Bronson or Sam.... ?
Okay so I’m now on episode 5, finally found out his name is Sam. But wow!

I think he is gross. He did not just say he has NEVER dated someone as big? 😱 She doesn’t look big!!

Ning - I don’t think she’s mentally stable enough for this. Her comments at the wedding couldn’t be more unattractive if she tried. Not endearing at all!

Cameron and Jules are my favourite. How Cameron looks now especially! So hot! He is my type visually I think now hahaha

Dino - a bit too much! “Spiritual” isn’t for everyone. The woman who is his wife, my mum is watching also and she just says is not right! So scatty! I sound mean but you can kinda see why she’s been single for 8 years!

Mike - is probably new Dean but much worse.

• Heart

SkinkaareFan

VIP Member
I don't think Carly would be saying the same if she was married to Troy 😂

Sure he does seem to be trying more but to me, he's over trying. He constantly gets in her face and grabs her forcefully to kiss even when she pulls away. He wants sex and makes out she did which I don't believe. Little comments like calling her a good girl or patting her head like a dog are grating on me so I can only imagine how Ash feels.

He also could have tried harder with the dinner he made, because a plate of mince and cold sauce from a jar isn't exactly a tasty treat 😂

The fact he kept saying he was keeping it quiet because Ash would look bad for hearing his interview. No, you knew you were in the wrong for talking about what you did.. Even if she had talked about sex or even had sex with you, you don't have the right to broadcast your sex life when she's said she ls private and anxious. Another example, at the dinner party, he knew she was uncomfortable, she was begging him to stop but he kept going and making her centre of attention. I would have reacted the same way she did.

I read the comments on here about Troy and wonder if my husband and I are watching a different programme because you all seem to love him but we just can't get on board with his behaviour.. Or you're all alot more tolerant than what we are 😂😂

Lauurz

VIP Member
Ryan is by far the most attractive man on the show for me.
This had me thinking- who would you all want to be paired with from this series?
I find Matt most attractive (and was really annoyed they left early!!). Couldn't deal with the anger issues but attracted to him more look wise!

SkinkaareFan

VIP Member
Okay so I’m now on episode 5, finally found out his name is Sam. But wow!

I think he is gross. He did not just say he has NEVER dated someone as big? 😱 She doesn’t look big!!

Ning - I don’t think she’s mentally stable enough for this. Her comments at the wedding couldn’t be more unattractive if she tried. Not endearing at all!

Cameron and Jules are my favourite. How Cameron looks now especially! So hot! He is my type visually I think now hahaha

Dino - a bit too much! “Spiritual” isn’t for everyone. The woman who is his wife, my mum is watching also and she just says is not right! So scatty! I sound mean but you can kinda see why she’s been single for 8 years!

Mike - is probably new Dean but much worse.
I forgot about Ning!! She's horrible, I felt so bad for her partner. I understand it may be her way of coping but Jesus.

Dinos wife, I agree. She seems very scatty and I said to my husband she almost seems manic, possibly bipolar. She seems nice enough but very full on. It could just be that she's nervous as she hasn't been with anyone in 8 years but I can't wait to see how it plays out and who snaps first, haha.

Maid22

VIP Member
Am still watching, Dean an absolute nob end, shagged Tracey last nite, doesn't want anything to do with Davina, all that man thinks about is his dick.

Nosey Moo

Chatty Member
They do end up seeing the video in the last episode :)

Andrew still tried to play it dumb though

• Heart

Happyvalley

VIP Member
I'm gonna give it a swerve. Love the concept and have invested in some of the couples. But it's sooooo drawn out, I'm seriously losing my patience getting to end of the current series. 🤭

They could have done this series in half the time.
I’m with you, I’m not sure I can invest the time. I’ve enjoyed it but how many recaps do we need?!

Felt sorry for Andy and Vanessa in last night’s episode 😩

• Sad

SkinkaareFan

VIP Member
Ugh Troy is just a slimy creep. I can't stand him.

I think Ryan is going to say leave, he's just done but Davina is going to say stay so he has to stay which is just ridiculous. I can't stand the woman. She's vile, acting the victim and oblivious to anyone's feelings but her own. Maybe she should have married herself as its the only person she cares about!

laughing

VIP Member
When he said that he had not lived with a woman in all his 50 years, my first thought was, what about a man then.

Lisaof

Oh no, I get that but I like the twists and turns to surprise me. Please don't think I was just having a go!

I can't stand the rich guy.

I don't understand why they've put nasser with Gabrielle when he doesn't want kids? And how the hell is she a plus size model?!

It would have been the ice cream that changed my mind 😂
Exavrly what I said! Shes got a fab figure! I like Nassar but yes the child thing is very strange that he doesnt want children? Personally I dont think you should take part if you have children, they move in so quickly and the children dont have time.to get to know this new person in their lives amd can cause so much confusion for the poor children :(

laughing

VIP Member
Oh yes!

Was shocked at the end with the younger couple.

The older couple, she wanted 'islander' he should have told her to do one. Think she will leave and he will go off with one of her bridesmaid

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Season 5 -
(not watched friday’s episode yet)

nasser - I love him.
Tracey - Pete burns vs Marilyn Manson springs to mind
Davina - way to never be able to bag a husband ever. Does she not realise tv is forever? Sket. Plus she looks a little bit like Pete Burns. Maybe same surgeon as Tracey.
Dean is a cock
Jo and Sean - could see that coming a mile off. She had her rose tinted specs on for that.
Jim Cary and Stacey Solomon - it’ll never work. Who does push ups before breakfast? I was convinced he needed a poo, but didn’t want to say.
Blair and Sean - weird. Highly sexual couples. 🤔

• Haha