Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sjc_80

What???!!!

It's available to binge! Omg thank you! You've saved my day!!!

Reactions: 6

Laur91

VIP Member
What I really didn’t like about her is how she accused David of lying when he said she told him that tattoos were a deal breaker when she did say that. And the way she denied she had given up on day 2 when the coaches quizzed her.

I completely agree with you; she’s a complete fraud
I think she was a real narcissist and I don’t think she would have ever owned up to any of her own faults cos after all, how could she herself be flawed when she expected such a perfect, ‘whole’ man?!

Even I’m the aftermath clip she didn’t take any responsibility for her actions she simply said she was ‘healing’ and had become more ‘feminine’ - absolutely delusional!

I’ve just started season 6. I’m episode one.

I still can’t get jonesy jonesy and “a man from the Polynesian islands out of my mind” but I cannot wait to get into this.

Some thoughts - how amazing is Jules’s business a bar you go drink and get your make up and hair done. Sounds amazing 😂

Fashion - I don’t understand it. Some of my favourite clothes I own are Australian brands but this programme they’re all always dressed terribly. The outfits and make up in the hen party was shocking.

the guys- Can’t believe that guy asking the Virgin infront of everyone if he’s a Virgin! I’d die if that was me lol. Cameron is so fit but so short 😢😰😭 and theres a hot guy in beige suit. He is my type!

The girls - Ines seems like a right B****, that woman with 3 kids her face?! the one who’s so loud I feel is going to be a nightmare already.

Also guys how long do I need to move and live in Australia before I can go on this show 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Sjc_80

Troy is a lovable buffoon in my opinion. I like watching him but there is no way on earth I would ever pick him as a partner. I feel for Ashley in that way but she could be straight with him rather than just plain nasty.

Happyvalley

VIP Member
Woah do we think Andy’s mate is jealous of Vanessa?! Didn’t give her much of a chance before he decided he didn’t like her did he!

Anthony snapping at Nadia over washing lettuce...he’s got anger issues for sure.

Last edited:

Kmt2019

Love this season, I couldn’t wait for tonight’s one so ended up finding the whole season online and binge watched it. Maybe on episode 12 now 🙈 My partner is obsessed with it too which is hilarious because he normally hates this kind of thing.

I swear they match people just to make good television / for shits and giggles. Definitely not because of ‘the science’! The older couple was the worst matched ever, but so funny to watch.

Fish-in-the-Sea

I'm here for Season 5!

I only have 2 comments so far: Dean - what a dick, and Sarah's brothers terrify me, especially Ben!

FreakyFriday

Where was the meet up of Cheryl and Andrew's families, I thought last night they said they were meeting too...I would love to watch that 🤣🤣

So tonight was pretty predictable 🤷 I had high hopes for Nadia's sister hating him like us, then she went and said how well they got in, no woman NOOOOO!!! He will ruin your sister 😠😭

Upintheair83

VIP Member
I think she seemed like so much hard work! Seems to over analyse everything and there was no compromise with her.
I think the psychologists even got abit annoyed with her. Bit of a nightmare I think!

SkinkaareFan

VIP Member
Married at First Sight Australia... Lauren is cruel to stand up that guy. Id certainly have given him a chance I think Andrew was cute and wouldvery been a great dad figure. Fool her...
I hope he is in the next series and finds love.
As for Lauren she is a fool to not even attempt to give him a chance.. her loss

Absolutely her loss. I hope he finds happiness, he deserves it!

FreakyFriday

Yeh the experts are really annoying me! I know they have to just let it roll but they do ask some probing questions so surely they could say more to the twats 😆

I think Sean tried to reign him in a bit, but I guess that drunk male pack could be quite intimidating? 🤷 And it makes better TV 😉😆😆

FreakyFriday

I've finally finished 🤣

Oh please watch season 5 guys I need people to discuss it with 😆

I was and wasn't surprised no one stayed together actually 🤷 I love Susan being a Mum now I bet she's great. I really want to know the tea on Sean and also Cheryl that was edited out 🤔🤔🤔

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
I'm watching but not seen Thursdays episode..... I'm hooked already though ! Loved the couple on the first episode - the one when he arrived on a horse - cant' remember their names though .... ? Didn't realise this was from 2017 though !

Completely agree with you , Andrew is a prick and deserves to be single, the way he talked about Cheryl in episode 16 was fking awful . No wonder Lauren became a runaway bride on the 1st night.

I liked Simon & Sean from day one , really nice guys and ep 16 strengthened my opinions.

I wish they showed her a clip. I cannot believe the experts are still allowing her to be paired with him.

Simon and Sean are the men you want! I was a bit surprised at quiet Andy essentially joining in.