Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I absolutely love John but do agree there's not a whole load of chemistry with him and Melissa. I'm keeping my fingers crossed though as his wife from series 4 was a total fruitcake.

Dean is disgusting and I cannot understand what Tracey and Davina see in him. The skateboarding and rapping this episode made me shrivel up on top of all his other behaviour. Man child! Davina is awful I can't help but think she may be a plant to stir shit up. Tracey is so frustrating taking Dean back but I feel sad for her as she's obviously insecure.

Troy cracks me up but I think I would have walked out on him after 24 hours! What is up with his accent?! Is that posh australian?

Really like Sarah & Telv.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Nosey Moo

Chatty Member
Simon looked quite hot after having a hair cut. But he shouldn’t have had to cut it.
Tonight’s episode is juicy and prepare to think of Anthony as being a even bigger dickhead than you thought before 😂 and the twins get annoying too.

To cat lady

Chatty Member
They look like the twins from white chicks film sometimes

also I can’t cope with some of the outfits they wear I can’t believe how different style was 3 years ago 😦🤯
They really do look like white chicks!! Something just isn’t quite right about them!! One seems jealous of the other(Sharon) and Sharon also seems to now trying to pick at any negatives.

Anyway, I’m getting some psychological abuse vibes from Anthony. He seems to be holding in a sinister side behind that smile.

dee_mc

VIP Member
The montage of Troy and Carley was completely over the top. I was cringing so much. The kissing, his eyes open when kissing, more kissing, them in bed.

I loved it when Sarah covered Ashley’s eyes as it really was too much 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Oh my god, the way he goes for it, eyes open, mouth open, tongue sticking out - the man can't kiss. There is no way in the world he's any good in bed. Enthusiasm isn't enough :D

• Sick

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
I think Anthony was just in it for the chase. Once he had Nadia, he was not interested. I liked Cheryl but do believe that she was just on the programme to get noticed for TV.

Season 5 ! - these lot look flaky! Last night, the two brothers think they are the mafia

Liam (Dean's pal) what an arse
He shouldn't be allowed anywhere near women, he is toxic.

Reactions: 6

laughing

VIP Member
I have great hope for the horse riding man and his wife.

On reflection, I actually think the experts were wrong not setting that lady up with her Islander. That was her expection and they have not met it. I feel sorry for the man she was matched with.

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
Can't see Sam and Lizzie working, he really isn't into her at all, he likes skinny ( blimey she wasn't that big) brunettes!!!
Not sure about mat and Lauren, she was very understanding, but I didn't see ' spark' between them, yet!!!!
Lizzie’s crazy faces soon get on your nerves.... the amount of rings she wears like a female Mrs T 😛😛😛 Brosnan lovely lovely man, Sam easy on the eye, Cameron sweetheart, Mick he is what I always thought Aussies were like 😛😛 like Mick Dundee 😀😀 Heidi’s hair love it 😃 it’s a brilliant series I’m not going to post any spoilers but my god 😉😉😉

dee_mc

VIP Member
Dean has progressively got more and more unattractive as this season had gone on
And considering he wasn't exactly a looker on day one, that's quite an achievement.
I have to say though, I'd love to have a deep, meaningful, intimate conversation with him about clarifying shampoo. I've never seen such a bad case of product buildup on a man's hair. He looks like he needs a good old scrub all over actually (I'm not volunteering).

• Haha

kev1974

VIP Member
There you go link below.... enjoy see you back here Saturday after your binge 😆😆😆
41 episodes? I have never watched the Aus version before. I thought it would be about 4 episodes like the UK series is! What do they do in the 35 or so episodes after all the weddings have happened?

Watching (on E4) last night, I couldn't believe they hadn't told the guy that she had 3 kids already. Especially when they were such diverse ages. Surely the programme makers must have asked him ahead of time if that would be OK in a prospective partner before matching him? I thought that was a big ask of him to get to grips with.

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
Yes I agree! I think she was cruel if I’m honest. She almost made fun of everything he did. He was a businessman wasn’t he? I mean maybe you have to be a bit of a planner in order to do that, you can’t be away with the fairies all the time can you? You have to plan. But regardless, she should have accepted that that was how he was and maybe just worked harder at trying to find the positives and keep going at the relationship. But she just gave up. I thought he was so sweet how he never said anything negative about her, seems a real nice guy.
I am watching the second episode now and it is really difficult to watch, she didn't even give him a chance which is such a shame. To see him get emotional 😢 was sad. No wonder she is 48 and never been married.....

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
Andrew was hideous at the boys’ night. It made me see immediately why he was single. He clearly doesn’t have respect for women in general. His comments weren’t just rude but also sexist.

He must be a very insincere person to say one thing to her face and so much to the contrary behind her back. Although never ideal, one comment would have been acceptable, but he really went on and on for ages.

Andrew definitely remembers what he said. He just knows that he would look awful should he admit what he said, so he’s lying.
Completely agree with you , Andrew is a prick and deserves to be single, the way he talked about Cheryl in episode 16 was fking awful . No wonder Lauren became a runaway bride on the 1st night.

I liked Simon & Sean from day one , really nice guys and ep 16 strengthened my opinions.

Sarah honeysuckle

Chatty Member
I’m on episode 3 and I just don’t like Shereen. She’s living in cloud cuckoo land and the man she wants just doesn’t existing I don’t think. The spirituality thing she keeps harping on about just frustrates me. She doesn’t see the bigger picture and the other things that they have in common!

I love Owen and Michelle though. I don’t think I’ve ever see a couple on a UK Version actually say I love you!

Happyvalley

VIP Member
I basically spend 90 minutes shouting a Polynesian man from the islands in a rubbish Aussie accent at my husband.
Omg same 😂😂😂😂

Deb and John are just miles apart, I laughed at him trying to do yoga with her, bless him. I’m wondering with those two whether it was a case of those two being applicants of a similar age so the experts just thought that will do!

• Haha

To cat lady

Chatty Member
I finished it last night. Loved it but why the need for so many flash back bits. Could easily condense it into half hour episodes.
Couldn’t sleep last night so ended up looking them all up on insta to see where they are now 😂😂😂😂

this annoys me too. so so sooooo many flashbacks. YES WE KNOW! its not as though we have just decided to start watching half way through a series. How many more times do I have to watch the Anthony Hair salon scene?????

hiya_hun

VIP Member
I found it shocking how all the brides seemed to be horrified if the groom was under 6ft! 😂😂😂

That crazy ex at the wedding was amazing, the woman who wanted a Polynesian bloke was just plain odd and that guy who was on about the earlobes is a dick!!

Living for this show ATM though 😂😂😂

• Haha

JakeMcEvoy

First time he said what he did for a living, I had to rewind it a few times. With his accent and lazy enunciation, "Male Stripper" became one word,"Mahystreepa". Even my other half couldn't understand him.
Is there a reason he kept saying "male stripper" as opposed to just, yknow, a stripper? Like we can see he's male. It didn't make much sense to me, but I'm assuming there is a reason he says male stripper 🤔

• Haha