Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
I hope they don't string along "I've got something big to tell my husband" at the reception, like it isn't obvious 🥴

OK, so don’t shoot me, but unless the prospective groom ( or bride?) has explicitly stated that they are fine with this, isn’t it a bit unfair to just dump this on them and expect it to be fine?

Reactions: 45
Just catching up on last nights ep! I am cringing SO much. Laura is from my area, Portsmouth way, she is most definitely not from Chelsea and does not sound like that at all :ROFLMAO: her usual spot on a night out always used be Bar38 in Gunwharf Quays and she'd walk round thinking she owned the place. This whole perception she is giving of ordering 'the usual oysters' and wanting a Chelsea boy couldn't be further from who she actually is. The blonde girl she's sat having oysters with is also from my area and she is not a nice girl either!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Laura’s ex husband and her 2 bridesmaids are from Bognor Regis, literally no idea where this bollocks about ‘the usual’ oysters in Chelsea is from, couldn’t be further from the truth!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33