Married at First Sight #19 a new one is on the way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excited to see the new crop of divvies looking to increase their social media following find lasting true love.
1485374272-49628b42a45293b482391bf514ec69cc647a066221462b07f4d26bc7f70b3e44.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've never been in time before the start of a new series of this before but don't think I can handle watching live 😆 it's the most dragged out repeated show I've ever seen. Usually watch it on record so I can fast forward

Reactions: 13
I've never been in time before the start of a new series of this before but don't think I can handle watching live 😆 it's the most dragged out repeated show I've ever seen. Usually watch it on record so I can fast forward
You’d hope they took peoples complaints about this last year and maybe will make it less dragged out! If the reunion is on at the watershed again I’ll be fuming 😤 it ruined the reunion for me last year

Reactions: 8
I'm waiting for Gemmas commentary about how bad they edit it and it ruined her life.
She’s got a man now she should stop complaining about it and move on! She went on the show speaking how she did they didn’t edit that into her mouth she said those words.

Reactions: 3
Apologies for The Scum link, but here is the line up:

Reactions: 6
Aah it’s good to be home
---
He is not 30 maybe ten years ago
IMG_4109.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
@Moderator can we edit the thread title please! this should be thread #1 of the new UK series to avoid any confusion from the Australian series 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.