Married at First Sight #19 a new one is on the way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God it’s like an advert for NOT getting work done to your face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Hello! Just tuned in, much prefer MAFS Aus but let's see what this brings... is this the E4 pace thread?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Question for the room - how big a barge pole would you need to go near any of these men?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
To be fair the trans work is pretty good, you can tell by the voice but she looks better that some other women.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Why she crying about it! It's something to be celebrated surely. She is living her true life. "Ma husband blah blah"

Reactions: 5
Omg I’ve just seen Liz truss-lookalike properly! She really is. First nickname done 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is the first time I've ever watched MAFS live (I've binged a few Aus series before) and I'm excited to be able to tattle along!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.