Married at First Sight #19 a new one is on the way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not as impressive as that bride who did interpretive dance at her reception.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Christ I've had to mute it, it's like when a bloke plays guitar at you.. you don't know where to look

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The singing has unlocked the memory of Belinda from MAFS Australia doing the interpretive first dance for her husband :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I knew Ella would be matched with that Geordie Shore fella with all the filler. Yawn.

Reactions: 16
Ok I don't want to sound horrible but how does anyone not realise the trans girl is trans instantly? This whole "it's a secret"... really?

Reactions: 30
Not as impressive as that bride who did interpretive dance at her reception.
What season was this please?

I knew they'd pair the bi man with the trans woman. I will fully admit that I'm cynical AF but this does feel like the producers wanted to be inclusive but without risking having to shake up the formula of the show. (I might have articulated this badly because I've had a lot of wine, will revisit tomorrow if needed 😆)

Reactions: 2
We all know Nathaniel is just gonna be like “you’re trans? Yeah that’s cool” ffs why the stupid build up, he’s pansexual which means he’s open and doesn’t care about gender anyway.
Also, I feel sorry for the blonde girl putting her with that posh boy loooool

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.