Married at First Sight #19 a new one is on the way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is, I know her, she’s not even from Chelsea 😂
Her Chelsea drawl is so put on
ow h
---
Laura’s ex husband and her 2 bridesmaids are from Bognor Regis, literally no idea where this bollocks about ‘the usual’ oysters in Chelsea is from, couldn’t be further from the truth!
I know right! Absolute nonsense, it’s hilarious that she’s trying to reinvent herself as someone totally different 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Just went on insta e4mafsuk shocker most of these twats have already been on shows. Our wonderful Luke, has already been on a show with Davina, language of love, so he doesn't fancy Jay imo, it's all for exposure!!
"Ruth" has been on something aswell, celebs go dating, she went with Gary Lucy. This show is shite.
Knew I recognised Luke from somewhere!

Reactions: 2
I couldn’t watch live last night so I just sped through it. Not gonna attempt any predictions yet, as those pesky producers toy with us too much 🫣. Plus I was overly distracted by the way lovely Paul off CGD does that pointy thing with his whole arm when he talks. He could say: “Go. Get. Me. A. Cup. Of. Tea. NOW!” and I’d scuttle right off and get him one, all of a flutter 🥰. If anyone else said that to me I’d tell em to feck right off. 🤣.

Still hoping for a love story here... And some comedy gold, natch 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That sister is a hinderance I feel. Could see her sabotaging relationships.
She's a nightmare, why didn't she crack a smile?

Also I'm getting Sandy and Dan vibes off this pair.
Sandy's virginity is Jay's arm and husband is pretending to be sensitive to his wife but really is not OK with it. Anyone else getting this?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Laura is such a wannabe, eating oysters in Chelsea but really she’s an old divorcee with tit filler!

My mate knows Brad, the one with the tattoos, I’m seeing her tomorrow so I’ll get the intel!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just catching up on last nights ep! I am cringing SO much. Laura is from my area, Portsmouth way, she is most definitely not from Chelsea and does not sound like that at all :ROFLMAO: her usual spot on a night out always used be Bar38 in Gunwharf Quays and she'd walk round thinking she owned the place. This whole perception she is giving of ordering 'the usual oysters' and wanting a Chelsea boy couldn't be further from who she actually is. The blonde girl she's sat having oysters with is also from my area and she is not a nice girl either!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
She's a nightmare, why didn't she crack a smile?

Also I'm getting Sandy and Dan vibes off this pair.
Sandy's virginity is Jay's arm and husband is pretending to be sensitive to his wife but really is not OK with it. Anyone else getting this?
Yes to this, though I do hope we are wrong, I honestly don't think it's the arm though, I think she just isn't his type looks wise.

Omg just catching up and there’s such a formula now! In the way the intro is, the type of people they’ve found and paired up… the fake crying got me lol and the girls asking you ok and her waving the camera away 😂 haven’t formed opinions on the guys yet, but they’ve certainly dressed to impress. Let’s see the pairings. Trying to whizz through! Lol 😆

Reactions: 1
Also, Laura and Arthur seems soooo set up! Lol. They’re not gonna last. I hope Jay and Lee work out

Reactions: 2
Laura is giving me Morag vibes. It’s not what I ordered…..
I wonder if it ever occurs to these ridiculous women that maybe, just maybe they might not be what the groom ordered either. Unless the groom actually asked for a snotty, self obsessed judgmental cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Laura trying to be Olivia Attwood with the accent, one liners, facial expressions and fluttering her eye lashes 🙄

Reactions: 8
It is, I know her, she’s not even from Chelsea 😂

ow h
---

I know right! Absolute nonsense, it’s hilarious that she’s trying to reinvent herself as someone totally different 😅
I know and if it was so “usual” they wouldn’t have looked so blank faced when she said it & she wouldn’t have needed to clarify in any case. They only understood once she said it 😂They all looked so stupid!

This is just a very poor advert for her to find some Chelsea man. Which is odd considering she was hankering after Pete Wicks and Gary Lucy on CGD. I find her insufferable, she’s couldn’t be further from a Chelsea girl anyway!

Reactions: 5
Catching up on the thread and I’m cringing again about when Laura was pretending to be on the phone “working” and said you’ve exceeded your quarterly spend not good enough and hung up. Big time finance manager 🙃🙃🙃.

She’s more Payroll for wilko than Wolf of Wall Street would she cop on 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.