Married at First Sight #19 a new one is on the way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So lovely to see familiar names on here. I admit was a bit lost when the Aussie show finished! I had to actually communicate with my family each evening

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I remember watching MAFS Oz a few years ago and thinking Omg all the women have had soooo much work done to their faces. And they looked hideous. Well … now ours is just like theirs. The women all so fake ffs. Not one natural one there at all

Reactions: 12
So lovely to see familiar names on here. I admit was a bit lost when the Aussie show finished! I had to actually communicate with my family each evening
I was the same. Punished myself with Love Island and all sorts of other tit

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Shocked me but The trans (can’t mind her name) is my favourite so far, rocking up in Sallie Axls dress

Reactions: 1
Lots of plastic going on. Bless the posho! Have a feeling he will be going on a right old "Journey"

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.