Married at First Sight #19 a new one is on the way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flipping heck, I'd love a project. I literally have multiple suitable degrees and qualifications. BUT I have more sense than to treat anyone like that 😁 :ROFLMAO:
She comes across VERY MUCH as a work in progress so I think it’s a bit cheeky of her to expect a finished project

Reactions: 5
Forget the arm ( or lack of ) I reckon he likes a more essexy looking girl

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Laura’s ex husband and her 2 bridesmaids are from Bognor Regis, literally no idea where this bollocks about ‘the usual’ oysters in Chelsea is from, couldn’t be further from the truth!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
This series is going to be one old bumpy ride even more so than last year!! 36 episodes for a reason 👀

Reactions: 4
I’m a northern but having to listen to Jay and her friends and family all day would send me round the bend.
I grew up in the South East and some of my closest friends are northern. I lived in Yorkshire for a few years and bloody loved it. But I can't stand when someone makes their whole personality about where they're from. "I'm a northern lass" "I'm a Chelsea girl" kinda stuff. Bore off and find an actual personality trait please (them, not you!😆)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m behind already but can we start a go fund me for a bra for the Chelsea girl?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.