Married At First Sight #17 You’ve helped me realise what I don’t want

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Brad who was constantly banging on about emotional maturity can't tell the difference between love and lust? Eurgh everything about him makes my skin crawl.

Reactions: 32
Ugh cba to watch insufferable Brad

It’s took 30 mins to do their boring entrances come on give us some drama

Reactions: 8
Oh so Rozz keeps messaging Tom …. Glad he said he doesn’t reply

Reactions: 25
So is Marks other half not here either? I saw Nathanial said he’d rather have died than gone to the dinner party 🤣 I know how he feels
Nathaniel is still my favourite. He gives no shits about MAFS (presumably because they completely fucked him over to big up Ella) good for him.

"And it turned out she was nothing like the Universe, so I binned her off" - Bad Brad, MAFS 2023.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yea duck it can we hear all the spoilers now? Does anyone care? Pls we need the gossip (I know about Matt and Shona)

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.