Married At First Sight #17 You’ve helped me realise what I don’t want

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very glad to get my life back from this series...cor 2 whole months!

I don't really see any couples staying together for a long time tbh.

I think Peggy and Georges are very indicative of the anxious & avoidant attachment style relationship dynamic. Georges has supressed a lot of his needs for Peggy - A LOT - just so she doesn't walk away. I don't see how that's going to last.

Overall, it was a good series, I think it peaked early in the first few weeks. The last few weeks have really dragged, and they really didn't need to inject all those couples in half way through.

Reactions: 26
Matt must be getting dating advice off teenagers going off what’s written in Shonas card.
I mean it’s quite sweet in a dopey way 🤣.
Matt has the same vibes as Jordan, you’d kinda go “aww bless” rather than want to date them 🤣

Reactions: 14
I'm not body shaming cos she's slimmer than me and still has a nice figure (a better one than me!) but Erica has def put on some love pounds during this experiment. Unless the blue dress last night just isn't flattering on camera.
I thought she looked pregnant 😳

Reactions: 13
SO...... the job I do at work I deal with medical records and I had an email today asking for this persons full medical record as they've applied for MAFS uk... I wonder how far in the process this person is?!!!! Interesting. (I also know the guy who has applied lolllll)

edit - I didn't think they asked for medical records but I guess they've got to make sure they're "of a sound mind" I guess....

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Laura is absolutely delulu

She gave out tit advice, she was belittling and patronising towards her husband 75% of the time and she failed to intervene when her friends were extremely nasty and dismissive of him - multiple times!

she’s also conveniently forgotten that everyone voted her the worst wife, or whatever it was, for the way she spoke to Arthur.

What part of any of that says expert? She’s off her head. She’d be no worse than the current ixperts of course, they are just as shite as she is at giving advice.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Only catching up now ( bb final yano 🤣)......bianca is a nasty bitter little girl despite saying she is happy for jj and Ella..... really she should have stayed at home instead of trying to stay relevant. Erica and Jordan are still both dicks and will never work out... Matt and Adrienne were never going to work, she is too needy. Luke is a tit stirring prick, and while maybe this is where I should say jay deserves better, I don't think she does - she is a doormat and way too desperate. I didn't like her from the beginning. Delighted Arthur didn't even bother showing up 🤣. Roz fucked up leaving Thomas. Trasha is never going to be anything but an agressive chav and Paul deserves so much better than her. Georges and Peggy still are the couple I'm unsure about..... probably not, but they just might work in the end, who knows 🤷....... Was never in any way invested in Portia and Terrence because Portia is a bleep, or in Sean and whatshisface so no opinion on them. That's me done lol
---
Forgot to say Shona is a fool to be fooled by the narcissist brad...... Glad she is now with matt tbh, even if it doesn't work out ultimately. Was brilliant to hear ixpert Paul call brad out for having an overly inflated view of his emotional intelligence.... and also to see Mel click her fingers and saying she was glad that Shona now saw that she had been love bombed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
OMG so much catching up to do! closing my eyes i cannot not see your posts

I couldn't watch the final ep as I had to take my friend to A&E and then couldn't watch Friday as she had to have surgery and so was shivering on 2 hours sleep waiting for her 🤪

I checked the time when I was in A&E 9:20pm and I thought missing mafs ffs, missing out on my tattlers 🤣

but my friend is safe, healthy and came home feeling loved last night so it can wait lol but you WILL be having live reactions from me and you'll all be like errr yeah mozz we know

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
SO...... the job I do at work I deal with medical records and I had an email today asking for this persons full medical record as they've applied for MAFS uk... I wonder how far in the process this person is?!!!! Interesting. (I also know the guy who has applied lolllll)

edit - I didn't think they asked for medical records but I guess they've got to make sure they're "of a sound mind" I guess....
Wowser. Makes you wonder how half of them got through to this series and they sure as tit were not of sound mind....

When I applied in 2019, I got quite far and had psychological assessment, interview with a psychiatrist, DBS and a credit check but again, that was the final series where they had an actual legal wedding. 🫠

Reactions: 19

Is he a typical social media guy?? Been on tv before 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.