Married At First Sight #17 You’ve helped me realise what I don’t want

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've wondered that as others have put up pictures of after filming etc. I think seeing the show might have made Paul change his mind about the relationship.
Tasha wrote on IG 3 days ago that she met her forever person on the show so I assume they are still together

Reactions: 4
The other problem with the show picking fame hungry clout chasers rather than people really looking for love is even their 'successful relationships' will be very fragile I imagine. I doubt any of them would stay with their MAFS partner if a 'proper' celebrity started chatting them up.

Reactions: 12
Matt and Shona together now, was the series filmed last year or this summer? They bit seem like the type fall in love quickly then ask all the important questions later and then realise they aren’t compatible.
They got together at the last dinner party/reunion show which was filmed in June.

Reactions: 2
IMG_2232.png

Laura and Ella were on TikTok Live last night and this random man joined and people thought it was Georges 😭😭😭💀💀💀 I was howling.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I went to school with Jays sister, and I’m always seeing her repost Jays stories about MAFS. I’m sure her sister was at a house party her sister had when we were at school but I don’t know if I’ve imagined that as it was so long ago now. Did she come across well on the show? Her sister was always nice and normal enough so I can’t imagine Jay being as crazy as some of the people I’ve seen on past seasons.

Imo yes she did - seemed down to earth and a nice girl. Teamed with a plonker tho

Reactions: 9
My assessment of the 2023 cast from most likeable to most unlikeable.

1) Thomas - got to be
2) A tie between Georges and Arthur IMO.
3) Jay
4) Roz
5) Jordan
6) Paul at number 5 only because it annoys me that he has no spine with Tasha
7) Sean, Mark, Adrienne, Matt, Terrence, Nathanial all at number 6 - keep forgetting any of them are there or were ever there tbh, they're that boring
8) Bianca and Shona level at number 8 because they both have incredibly annoying voices
9) Peggy although I have to say I'm kind of wavering on this one now because I feel a bit sorry for her - she seems very controlled by her family
10) Porscha although maybe she'd have redeemed herself if she'd been in it longer
11) Erica
12) JJ - he'd maybe have been lower initially but he seems to do nothing these days except pull weird faces so his offensiveness has worn off a bit
13) Laura, Tasha and Ella equally awful IMO
14) But not AS awful as Luke
15) who is not *quite* as awful as Brad, the worst person in the world

Did I miss anyone?
Thomas is the worst!! Liked him on the show, but he’s actually just a famehungry instawhore like the rest of them. Such an attention seeker on Instagram, quite like Luke. But atleast Luke gives “content” Thomas mainly just reposts people telling him how great or good looking he is.
No idea why I went into such a rant then, he just gives me the absolute ick 🤣🤣

Reactions: 16
Thomas is the worst!! Liked him on the show, but he’s actually just a famehungry instawhore like the rest of them. Such an attention seeker on Instagram, quite like Luke. But atleast Luke gives “content” Thomas mainly just reposts people telling him how great or good looking he is.
No idea why I went into such a rant then, he just gives me the absolute ick 🤣🤣
I actually ended up quite well disposed to JJ. He seemed nice with Ella

The only reason Adrienne went on was to boost her Instagram profile and become an *influencer*

Reactions: 13
Can't believe I've only just realised who Thomas reminds me of
omg 😂😂😂😂
---
I actually ended up quite well disposed to JJ. He seemed nice with Ella
he did seem alright with Ella ,even if he does come across totally gormless.Bit of a wet fart for me though.
I do think he had more patience than I would have had with Bianca by the end .He told her from pretty much the start he wasnt feeling it and she was still pecking his head off in the final week.She'd been gone about 3 weeks,let it go love

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I don't know if it's been said here, but Peggy dad apparently did time? Everyone has a past but if this is true, it's scummy that he's so judgemental of Georges if he has a criminal past?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
The only reason Adrienne went on was to boost her Instagram profile and become an *influencer*
100%
has anyone seen the interview of her with Erika an theyre discussing Matt and Shona? She says noone messaged her to tell her about them yet says she already had an unread message from Shona and also Portia reached out to her .Silly girl.She comes across so bitter in the interview!

Reactions: 5
Just saw a video on Erica's insta and Jordan is trying to get 100k likes on it and then he'll let Erica cut his hair. At last.

Reactions: 3
I don't know if it's been said here, but Peggy dad apparently did time? Everyone has a past but if this is true, it's scummy that he's so judgemental of Georges if he has a criminal past?
That’s how they have the money they have and that house!

• Haha
  • Wow
I said that I thought he looks like an East End criminal type a few threads ago ! :sneaky:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.