Married At First Sight #17 You’ve helped me realise what I don’t want

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw the Matt and Shona reel on Tik tok and they look pretty sweet together, in a very Year 10 dating kind of way.
My question is though - who is the rando that they take with them every where to film all these shots? Some are selfies but there are loads that can’t be??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well, what an absolutely abysmal series and offering of singleton dregs.
Thank f*ck that's over with.
Now... I do so hope Australia has some juicy meat.

Reactions: 21
Definitely the worst series & really struggled to get to the end. I was not remotely invested in any of the couples. Mostly terrible people & hopeless matches. Really hope the show do something to hugely improve it for next year or I think I'll give it a swerve.

Reactions: 25
They should have been harder on Peggy and her insistence on changing everything about George before she will accept him, and gone in on her over the ridiculous tantrum over the squatting. The double standards in the “experts” approach to the same issues in different genders is so annoying to watch
I am way behind so maybe not this, but hasn’t Peggy said that she wasn’t bothered about the gaming stuff and the producers made her keep on bringing up the squatting etc? Maybe they couldn’t lay into her as it was staged/fake whereas Brad’s psycho behaviour was all him. Of course highly possible that it is also double standards!

Reactions: 16
The year is 2033. E4 have decided to milk the MAFS cow more with ten year reunions. Georges is still wanking into a flannel, unable to consumate his and Peggy's relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Laura is absolutely delulu

She gave out tit advice, she was belittling and patronising towards her husband 75% of the time and she failed to intervene when her friends were extremely nasty and dismissive of him - multiple times!

she’s also conveniently forgotten that everyone voted her the worst wife, or whatever it was, for the way she spoke to Arthur.

What part of any of that says expert? She’s off her head. She’d be no worse than the current ixperts of course, they are just as shite as she is at giving advice.

shes also now has two failed 'marriages' at the age of whats,33?
---

shes suchhh a wannabe ,its so sad 🫠🥴

Reactions: 9
@thegrumpos I think delulu has been my fave word of this thread.

Finally caught up on last episode so excuse the essay!

Why did Mel tell Brad he did have emotional intelligence? He doesn't. Paul B 🔥 told him how it is. Nice to see Shona reject his offer of friendship. She still seems a bit daft to me, always looks a bit gormless. Matt is just....pffff what to say? Not much about him. Adrienne was never that into him. Never warmed to her and her silly sausage lips.

Peggy and Georges, let's hope it lasts. I just can't imagine their sex life being very exciting or frequent. The early days are the best for that but don't think Georges will be getting much! I think they have done it now as it was alluded to on Steph's Packed Lunch and she was touchy feely with him.

Erica and Jordan. Yawn. Whatevs.

Ella is all about Ella. Her whole persona is about being trans and "special" (to quote her). I find it a bit sad tbh as she's desperate for a straight man to have a relationship and find love with, but the kind of straight men who go for women who dress OTT sexual and behave as she does are not going to settle down with a transwoman. Hate me if you want, but it's the truth, or if not the truth then probably harder than finding a needle in a haystack – some straight men may find her attractive but get put off when they know. I hope she finds whatever she's after as she seems troubled beneath that mad "look at me I'm the sexiest b*tch in the room with the prettiest p*ssy out of all you" exterior.

Luke is a nasty little twerp. I did feel for Jay (who, by the by, I thought looked a bit odd, her hair didn't suit her and her face looked really big? 🤷🏻‍♀️). I always liked her. He just couldn't be arsed on the outside, had no interest in fighting for her. I wish Paul had used the words 'evolve' and 'mature' more than 'change' though as he might have got his message across more. Although Luke's just Luke so probably not. Had high hopes for him at the start as he seemed less superficial - Jay isnt a dolly bird but he was into her. He was mean at the end like he just didn't care. Also wtf was he wearing?

Blimey, I really can gabble on. Will miss the bantz on here, it kept me just about sane during a crappy couple of months. Are we ready to go again for the next one?!😬

• Heart
Reactions: 28
im not sorry its finished, it was hard going towards the end. gotta say, Laura was being a right snobby witch and Arthur turning up in a vest ,was just a perfect middle finger to Laura, it was like onslow embarassing hyacth bouquet at a posh dinner ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I found these last couple of weeks sooo boring!
inhadnt even kept up with the thread.

are Tasha and Paul still together?? Their IG’s only have posts from the show 🤦🏾‍♀️

Matt and Shona together now, was the series filmed last year or this summer? They bit seem like the type fall in love quickly then ask all the important questions later and then realise they aren’t compatible.

Reactions: 9
are Tasha and Paul still together?? Their IG’s only have posts from the show 🤦🏾‍♀️
I've wondered that as others have put up pictures of after filming etc. I think seeing the show might have made Paul change his mind about the relationship.

Reactions: 10
I went to school with Jays sister, and I’m always seeing her repost Jays stories about MAFS. I’m sure her sister was at a house party her sister had when we were at school but I don’t know if I’ve imagined that as it was so long ago now. Did she come across well on the show? Her sister was always nice and normal enough so I can’t imagine Jay being as crazy as some of the people I’ve seen on past seasons.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.