Married At First Sight #17 You’ve helped me realise what I don’t want

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she’s worried he’s going be some sort of Christian Grey and want to throw her around the room or break out the whips and chains 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't quite understand why the 'have they shagged or not' question only seems to apply to Peggy and Georges? I know their whole story seemed to revolve around rimming, squatting, and Peggy being a prude, but did we ever know if Laura and Arthur shagged, or Adrienne and Matt for example?

Reactions: 15
I don't quite understand why the 'have they shagged or not' question only seems to apply to Peggy and Georges? I know their whole story seemed to revolve around rimming, squatting, and Peggy being a prude, but did we ever know if Laura and Arthur shagged, or Adrienne and Matt for example?
They all confirmed that they did. Peggy and Georges (aside from JJ/Ella, Ella/Nathaniel) were the only couple who didn’t and probably still haven’t.

Reactions: 6
It's sad that Shona is already talking about love with Matt rather then learnt her lesson and taken it slowly.

Cynic in me thinks it's just for more insta likes.

Reactions: 17
I've just read Ella's insta post on it all being over and nothing says "in it for fame" quite like it.
I imagine she would have been devastated if she had been coupled with someone who loved her and wanted to be with her.

Reactions: 5
They all confirmed that they did. Peggy and Georges (aside from JJ/Ella, Ella/Nathaniel) were the only couple who didn’t and probably still haven’t.
Did Laura and Arthur? Last I heard Laura said "heavy petting" 🤢 and they were never asked again. I don't think they did, there was no chemistry.

Reactions: 6
It's sad that Shona is already talking about love with Matt rather then learnt her lesson and taken it slowly.

Cynic in me thinks it's just for more insta likes.
Didn’t SPH from last series try to claim he was with another contestant after it ended last year? So predictable and fake

Reactions: 3
I've just read Ella's insta post on it all being over and nothing says "in it for fame" quite like it.
I imagine she would have been devastated if she had been coupled with someone who loved her and wanted to be with her.
Honestly, Ella is so full of herself it's insane. Her renewal speech was all "me me me, I I I" and JJ's was all about her. Her so called apology to Bianca was all "me me me" too, and so was the speech she gave at the dinner party. Never known anyone bang their own drum so bloody much. The girl needs therapy and to learn that other people exist and try to put them first where necessary. Only then will she stand a shot at finding someone who actually gives a tit enough to stick around..

Reactions: 16
Unfollowed the handful of them I followed on IG as none are genuine.
Some definitely worse than others, but all in it for crappy reasons.
Hope their fame is short lived!

Reactions: 13
Unfollowed the handful of them I followed on IG as none are genuine.
Some definitely worse than others, but all in it for crappy reasons.
Hope their fame is short lived!
LOL same, I've just gone through and unfollowed everyone but Thomas. Hes a bit of a wet wipe on there but I like him and dont mind seeing what he up to. Laughing at Lukes post about MH ... he destroyed Jay by the end and was so mean to Jordan and Erica its laughable

Reactions: 17
LOL same, I've just gone through and unfollowed everyone but Thomas. Hes a bit of a wet wipe on there but I like him and dont mind seeing what he up to. Laughing at Lukes post about MH ... he destroyed Jay by the end and was so mean to Jordan and Erica its laughable
I'll be honest ive even unfollowed Thomas,iwas sick of him banging on about only love towards Roz. If they don't want negativity they shouldn't sign up for reality shows and then post everything on social media. This series has been the worst

Reactions: 11
I didn’t bother following any of them. Just waited for you guys to comment then go and have a sneaky watch 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.