Married At First Sight #17 You’ve helped me realise what I don’t want

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was only ever 3 series in NZ.
Seem to remember they were all a good watch though, more Aus in terms of showing day to say stuff but lots of drama and batshittery among the couples. Think there was some good success stories long term from each series too.
This one was filmed in 2019

Well caught up after work what to say lol, the season seemed to start well but went downhill and I think last year still brought more interest in the final episodes than this year. Production needs to stop thinking 'a formula works' so rinse and repeat with just adding a longer season as I said before we need to see more of the couples building their relationships and less silly arguements between the couples.
Thank you for making this thread more intersting than the show lol.

Reactions: 22
Ugh. Erika get those tits out of my face. She really does love herself.
Is it just me, or is she really "ratty faced". Like, she ain't tit without a pair of falsies on, that's for sure.

Do we reckon Peggy and Georges have shagged yet???
Honestly, I think she's still a virgin (or was at the time of filming)....she's made such a huge deal out of sex. I bet if she's not a virgin, she's an absolutely tit shag. I can imagine her lying there, stiff as a board, while Georges pops a hernia while pounding away trying to get a reaction out of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Clicked on to a live with Ella, Laura, Tasha and JJ just as they said Arthur was too hungover to attend the final CC!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why do we say lxpert instead of expert? I want in on this joke

• Heart
Reactions: 2
They are, they've both said so on insta
Ah I must of missed that. I just saw her share photos of just after the commitment ceremony and nothing recent. I can’t believe Peggy approves of Georges new facial hair, which also made me think they weren’t 😂
---
Ignore that! I see he is doing Movember!

Reactions: 2
Not a chance
What is she at though really? I’m not trying to shame her or anything but come on girl. What are you waiting for? If it were me and it still hadn’t happened I’d be gone. I’d be convinced they didn’t fancy me. If she really is falling in love with him like she says she is then why isn’t she ripping his clothes off? And when it does eventually happen in about a year 😉 this lead up to it doesn’t exactly bode well. It doesn’t suggest that they are going to be like most people in the honeymoon period and shagging like rabbits. She is just the type to withhold sex as a tactic too. I think this will ultimately split them up. Georges has a high sex drive and I reckon she would be like a dead fish in bed. They won’t match up. Plus she’ll probably discuss it over dinner with her bloody family like she told them about how he likes rimming. She’s such a prude.

Reactions: 9
What is she at though really? I’m not trying to shame her or anything but come on girl. What are you waiting for? If it were me and it still hadn’t happened I’d be gone. I’d be convinced they didn’t fancy me. If she really is falling in love with him like she says she is then why isn’t she ripping his clothes off? And when it does eventually happen in about a year 😉 this lead up to it doesn’t exactly bode well. It doesn’t suggest that they are going to be like most people in the honeymoon period and shagging like rabbits. She is just the type to withhold sex as a tactic too. I think this will ultimately split them up. Georges has a high sex drive and I reckon she would be like a dead fish in bed. They won’t match up. Plus she’ll probably discuss it over dinner with her bloody family like she told them about how he likes rimming. She’s such a prude.
She deffo doesn’t like him physically. that’s all there is to it.

Reactions: 5
I think GeorgeS looks like he’d be great in bed, really take the lead and throw you around the room 🤣🤣
The fact he likes rimming is very telling indeed, he likes to experiment I think and there is no harm in that, he’s going to be sorely disappointed, when madam vanilla finally lets him and she just lies there in missionary with nothing else to offer 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.