Married At First Sight #17 You’ve helped me realise what I don’t want

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Luke reminds me of those keyrings you used to be able to get where you’d squeeze them and the eyes would pop out

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I'm MAFS'd out for now but might return to the NZ later, there's some half decent looking guys here...lol

Reactions: 4
One thing I'm not gonna miss is those ridiculous Tu ads. And those God awful blue platform clownshoes that look four sizes too big for the model. Gives me the ick every time I see 'em.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I didn't even bother watching tonight. Disappointed to hear there wasn't a shock with Tasha and Paul. Guess ratings have been so low that they've resorted to lying to get people to tune in??

Reactions: 11
Please go and watch the video on Shona’s instagram of her and Matt announcing the relationship. No one cares that much wtf

Reactions: 8
I’ve watched this NZ MAFS BEFORE - it’s a couple of years old.
There was only ever 3 series in NZ.
Seem to remember they were all a good watch though, more Aus in terms of showing day to say stuff but lots of drama and batshittery among the couples. Think there was some good success stories long term from each series too.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.