Married At First Sight #17 You’ve helped me realise what I don’t want

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys it’s been a whirlwind. I wouldn’t have coped without you all.
Roll on the bonus reunion and then we can be released from these shackles.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
As Luke said he’d been barred from the latest reunion im guessing there’s some kind of catch up? At some point?

Reactions: 4
I do feel for Ella in that it must be hard to feel secure in a relationship as a trans person who is used to being fetishised or kept secret. But are they seriously still glossing over her drunken verbal abuse? That's such a tit message to send to the audience!! There is no excuse for abusing your partner, verbally or otherwise.
Maybe if she acted and dressed like a real person instead of some kind of fetish doll, she might do better.

Reactions: 18
As Luke said he’d been barred from the latest reunion im guessing there’s some kind of catch up? At some point?
I really don't get how they can string another episode out. They did so many replays tonight and addressed bad behaviour/ why couples broke up. There are only two couples left together to catch up on.

Reactions: 9
OMG there's a new zealand version! I can't start obsessing over this one!

Reactions: 4
It's been a ride everyone. Not sure this went off with a bang but regardless, it's been a pleasure. Take care all 😘

Reactions: 9
I'm more of a lurker on this thread than a poster as it moves so quick but I just wanna say ye are a bunch of seriously funny fuckers and ye have made a shite series bearable. Thanks👍

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I haven’t watched an episode for about 3 weeks but kept up reading the threads so thank you all for saving me from sitting through it 😂 Not a great series. I just don’t think the show works well in the UK. The Australia version is a hundred times better!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.