Married At First Sight #17 You’ve helped me realise what I don’t want

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh bless Shona.
She's finally seen sense and it's gorgeous to see. I hope this gives hope to people watching or reading here who feel like they're trapped in an abusive and narcissistic 'relationship'.
She should be proud of herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Ian Huntley (who has now changed his name to Ian Nixon) does anyone remember when he was going to transition to get into a women’s prison?

“Ian Huntley 'demands sex change to start new life as Nicola in women's prison'; The Soham murderer has requested women's clothes for Christmas including a tweed dress and matching jacket, a blonde wig and some stockings, according to reports.”

Does this twit think a women’s prison is a fresh start 😭. A wig and calling yourself Nicola doesn’t undo the CHILD MURDER

Reactions: 13
Trasha can just duck right off, she's just nasty and abusive

Reactions: 20
Ian Huntley (who has now changed his name to Ian Nixon) does anyone remember when he was going to transition to get into a women’s prison?

“Ian Huntley 'demands sex change to start new life as Nicola in women's prison'; The Soham murderer has requested women's clothes for Christmas including a tweed dress and matching jacket, a blonde wig and some stockings, according to reports.”

This was debunked and proven to be false reporting. literally learnt that this week!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Do they have an MUA or do their own make up before these events? My gosh Shona’s make up is horrendous 😬😬
They do their own. I couldn’t apply for MAFS as I have someone that does my make up for nights out 🙈 imagine the comments on this thread 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t think it was ‘clear’ Tasha and Paul were going to make it. I think Paul’s made a big mistake.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So they call out Brad (rightly so!!!!!!) For his abusive behaviour. But Tasha is abusive too. She's bleeping abusive too!!!! Paul will see and they won't last 5 minutes once the little mafs bubble and press leaves.

The experts licked her arse crack from day one.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.