Married at First Sight #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
all these flashbacks / replays... you showed us last night we don't need to see it again!!!!

Reactions: 13
Right this may be controversial but I think the show could have people who want to be there for a chance at love and not to gain in the social media world etc.
The experience now itself is intense ( dinner parties , commitment ceremonies )and throwing two strangers together who have to learn all about each other just adds to that, in the real world new relationships have ups and downs, then the show will be more about real issues than all this silly constant nit picking.

Reactions: 11
Tasha was my favourite at the start - how the hell did I get it so wrong? She's an absolute horror. o_O
Seriously starting to doubt my judgement on just about everything now. 😊
Don’t worry babes, we all did. And we all hated George’s but now I’m planning my wedding to him so Yano

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My new hobby is reading VanterreDuPont’s posts in the accent of Mark Francis from Made In Chelsea.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I still can't believe that Peggy’s horrible dad said to Georges that he wasn't any good at his jobs. How the duck would he know?

Reactions: 26
Peggy wants a family? How?? she can’t leave mummy and daddy let alone be a mum herself !!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.