Married at First Sight #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like kids/no kids ought to have been a question that was asked right at the start, BEFORE they were matched. It's not like you can compromise on it, it's a total deal breaker.

Reactions: 41
I feel like kids/no kids ought to have been a question that was asked right at the start, BEFORE they were matched. It's not like you can compromise on it, it's a total deal breaker.
Exactly it isn't like you can have one for a few months and give it back 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Q
Enhh, they’re probably still leafing through Roget’s Thesaurus trying to find synonyms for terfy twats.
People who incorrectly point out other people's mistakes to make themselves sound cleverer are my favourite type of idiot. Im not gonna lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s pretty much one of the number 1 deal breakers along with political stances

Reactions: 9
Having kids is such a fundamental thing for people to agree on in a relationship. Wtf were the experts thinking?

Reactions: 13
I mean there's no point in carrying on now, surely? Might as well end it there and then.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.