Married at First Sight #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And whilst on the subject, this might've been mentioned on the thread before (apologies if so, as I can't keep up sometimes) but does Tasha have a medical condition that we know of? Her neck has quite pronounced lines/rolls, I realise this can very often be due to genetics. I don't know a lot about it but I do know that there are ways to reduce the severity. I'm not sure if Tasha has had any work done. I would say that This series seems to have the most people with the most work done, out of what I've seen. I mean I'm not against it at all, when I was 18 I was desperate for a baddu-ba baddu-ba job, yet know I'm quite glad I didn't as my small set are still very perky. I think it's true what a previous poster said is true, once you start getting things done, i.e. lips, you keep wanting more & more, as you get used to seeing your already enhanced lips & start seeing them as your normal & want to go bigger & bigger. I also think, for some once you start getting work, it can get a bit obsessive, moving on to other areas in order to become what that individual thinks of as their perfect body.
I did read recently that Ella apparently thinks Katie Price is stunning, however well before I read that I was struck by how much her facial mannerisms were like Katie, is it the lips, or has Ella been studying KP & just copying her?
As soon as I saw Ella at the girls hen do I did think she looked very attractive & some of her early outfits were nice & I did like her wedding dress. But all she focuses on is "does he fancy me" all based on her looks, it's really tiresome, how can she not think to herself that in the space of 6 weeks two guys have both reacted to her the same way, both Nathanial & JJ appeared to "fancy" her initially, but slowed everything the duck down once the spent any amount of time with her. So basically what Nathanial said about Ella WAS true, JJ is saying nearly the same things.
I'm so pissed with the behaviour of the women this series, they are getting away with so much from the so-called experts, all pushing the men to do certain things to suit them & having to change - to suit them, basically wanting the men to jump through hoops to even just stay in a relationship with them. Plus if most of the roles were reversed there would be a hugh uproar.
Sorry for long post

Ps I think Georges looks like David Mitchell 😉
Love the last comment about David Mitchell 😂

Tasha has T1 diabetes but can't say I ever noticed neck rolls/lines on her which may or may not be related to her diabetes.

ETA: I had a quick look at her photos and see what you mean now. I have those but I'm late 40s so that's my excuse.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
bit bitchy but if Tasha is going to start with the tweaks, I suggest she starts with her front tooth………

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She knows her teeth are manky too as she tries to cover them up so much. It was the first things she did at the alter when meeting her groom. Put her hand over her mouth when she tried to do a coquettish giggle. Just bloody buy some Crest White Strips, you dirty cow.

Reactions: 7
Haven’t watched the last couple of episodes because my dog suddenly died on Wednesday and I wasn’t really feeling like watching this bunch of twats. Worth catching up or not?
---
Tasha’s tooth reminds me of Maureen Ponderosa’s dead tooth in Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Haven’t watched the last couple of episodes because my dog suddenly died on Wednesday and I wasn’t really feeling like watching this bunch of twats. Worth catching up or not?
---
Tasha’s tooth reminds me of Maureen Ponderosa’s dead tooth in Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia
I'm really sorry to hear that

• Heart
Reactions: 10
---
I'm so sorry for your loss, that's heartbreaking! Sending you lots of virtual love.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
---
So sorry to hear about your dog, what an awful shock for you, sending hugs to you. May your dog run wild and free to the Rainbow Bridge

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It does look like the nerve has died. Perhaps she couldn't afford a crown pre MAFS.

So sorry to hear about your dog!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know we've known all along that the couples are matched according to who would make good tv and not according to who would actually be compatible, but this kids discussion makes it so obvious. That would 100% be one of the questions asked during any matchmaking process. Matching people who disagree on such a fundamental issue is cruel.
Exactly cos if they actually liked eachother it would be devastating
---
Roz and Nathanial … aren’t they both a bit old to be carrying on like this 😂
Crazy ‘horny’ Rozz

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
---
So sorry to hear your doggie passed away. I lost my girl a few months back & it's still breaking my heart. I sob during the night, my heart just drops when I remind myself she's not here xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I bet Roz has spent the last few months on her back / knees. She’s got ‘ slapper ‘ written all over her going off Instagram.
Ah this is the Playboy and some clothes brand event she went to with some of the others. She is wearing some all in one sheer bodysuit with the Playboy logo. In every photo she is covering her bust with her bag so I'm guessing she doesn't have much on underneath. Tom would have been dumped at some stage so best it happened when it did. I think she's revelling in the sex mad label.
I just know she's the type that has a clit piercing and never shuts up about it.

• Haha
I bet Roz has spent the last few months on her back / knees. She’s got ‘ slapper ‘ written all over her going off Instagram.
and what's it to you if she has? I bet the fellas have turned into the community dick bicycle since it ended but that's acceptable though right?

"slapper" or not, she's not at home in her M&S nightie and slippers being sexist on tattle aunt clara

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Re "the big twist"

What if Tasha is pregnant!! She will then come out and say it was the hormones making her cray-cray!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Ella is doing a q&a on her stories, apparently vaseline is the secret to the oily look. Must try it myself 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.