Married at First Sight #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive seen this said a few times now 🫨 I wonder..
I wondered too but tbere were pics of her out in the giant tights seemingly drinking last week so thooght not. If not that it’s gotta be cheating related or a shock separation!

Reactions: 10
I wonder if Paul is going to realise he doesn't want to move up to Manchester for someone so unpredictable and says no at the final vows?

Reactions: 24
I wondered too but tbere were pics of her out in the giant tights seemingly drinking last week so thooght not. If not that it’s gotta be cheating related or a shock separation!
'giant tights' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
One of the contestants has a fling with one of the ixperts

Paul (ixpert) and Tasha?
Mel and JJ?
Georges and Charlene?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe it will come to final vows and he will start of sweet and then just come out with "ha jokes on you, you woman see ya" card drop.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was wondering if the big twist is that they get a spin off. How things are going on real life after the experiment or something? Guess we should find out next week.
Why would they get a spin off when we barely even saw them on the actual show 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Re "the big twist"

What if Tasha is pregnant!! She will then come out and say it was the hormones making her cray-cray!
😂 But she'd be showing by now if she was and she doesn't look preg at at all her Insta

Reactions: 3
Why would they get a spin off when we barely even saw them on the actual show 😂😂
Was all I could think of that hadn't been done before and the experts seem to think they are the best couple. Maybe we will get to see Tasha go for anger management

Reactions: 4
Why did Ella make such a fuss about Nathaniel not sleeping with her but now it’s not such a problem that JJ doesn’t want to? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.