Married at First Sight #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My Polish friend told me she had had to relearn how she spoke to people so she didn’t lose all her friends! British people (maybe it’s just the English even) are abnormally poor at being direct and can’t cope with it from others. And we talk in riddles. An American relative once accused me of always saying the opposite to what I mean.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
My Polish friend told me she had had to relearn how she spoke to people so she didn’t lose all her friends! British people (maybe it’s just the English even) are abnormally poor at being direct and can’t cope with it from others. And we talk in riddles. An American relative once accused me of always saying the opposite to what I mean.
That’s so true!

Reactions: 8
I think Tom had a lucky escape with Rozz. It's clear she has no intentions of settling down from her insta.

Reactions: 15
Ah this is the Playboy and some clothes brand event she went to with some of the others. She is wearing some all in one sheer bodysuit with the Playboy logo. In every photo she is covering her bust with her bag so I'm guessing she doesn't have much on underneath. Tom would have been dumped at some stage so best it happened when it did. I think she's revelling in the sex mad label.

Reactions: 13
I know we all despise JJ for what he did and he ABSOLUTELY deserves a terrible relationship. However, having someone come home and abuse you after drinking is not acceptable, if this was the other way round with another couple- people would be going mental 😳 how have they allowed this to continue?
Eurgh, can you imagine being on the receiving end of vile, drunken abuse from Ella, through those ugly lips and in that stupid accent?? That's so much to take in!
---
What’s the tea on Tasha & Paul? Apparently there’s a huge twist?
Tashas mouth movements really remind me of Les Dawson when he used to play the northern housewife gossiping with her neighbour.

Edit: maybe that's the twist? Tasha is really Les Dawson!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Eurgh, can you imagine being on the receiving end of vile, drunken abuse from Ella, through those ugly lips and in that stupid accent?? That's so much to take in!
---

Tashas mouth movements really remind me of Les Dawson when he used to play the northern housewife gossiping with her neighbour.

Edit: maybe that's the twist? Tasha is really Les Dawson!
Aida? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
isnt trasha a nursery worker ?
As a mum of toddlers ,that makes me feel a bit 🥴🥴🥴
not that you have or should be an angel but she is just rotten

Reactions: 19
I think Paul would really suit Chanita from last year.

Tasha is absolutely awful, he deserves much better.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Ugh I can just see that happening.
Hope he doesn't turn up, or if he does he should tell her that he googled and just found a speech on how to dump her on the Internet (which took all of 5 minutes) 😄
I hope he’ll say a load of nice things and then say “it’s just a joke” and leave

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.