Married at First Sight #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we've known all along that the couples are matched according to who would make good tv and not according to who would actually be compatible, but this kids discussion makes it so obvious. That would 100% be one of the questions asked during any matchmaking process. Matching people who disagree on such a fundamental issue is cruel.

Reactions: 26
I've said it before and I've said it again, but what exactly is Laura bringing to the table here? Have I missed something?

Reactions: 23
I love how they’re acting like they’ve spent hours planning and setting it up themselves, not that some poor 18 year old runner was sent to hang out blankets and flowers with a few sausage rolls

• Haha
Reactions: 30
They 100% don't work on the outside. It's so obvious. The second those cameras leave, she drops him like a hot taitie

Reactions: 5
It’s sweet he’s willing to move for her but she’s going to freak and run

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.