Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I can hear when she speaks is erm like ermmmmm like erm like yeah šŸ™‰
Takes her so long to get to the point! And then the constant smacking her lips together šŸ˜–

Was just watching her stories, what surgery did she have 12 weeks ago?
Sheā€™s mentioned on her stories now what she had done. She went to turkey to get it done, she kept that quiet!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Well her bladder canā€™t be that bad if sheā€™s having ā€˜sexy timeā€™ and making penetration videos. Iā€™ve suffered with bladder issues all my life due to a kidney condition and sex is one of the biggest triggers there is. I bet sheā€™s still drinking alcohol too.

Reactions: 7
Her mum left her at 17 to run off to Las Vegas to marry Eric. Marnie struggled to cope and moved in with her nan. I think she blames Eric for taking her mum away and there was a lot of residual bitterness for a long time.
Iā€™m surprised at their closeness now. Donā€™t see it myself.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I am so bitter šŸ˜‚ she posted that she couldnā€™t cope with a 7am wake up call from her little one. SHUT UP 7am is great marnie šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 9
I am so bitter šŸ˜‚ she posted that she couldnā€™t cope with a 7am wake up call from her little one. SHUT UP 7am is great marnie šŸ˜‚
Omg when she said 'im still awake at 20 to 12. I've got a one year old who wakes up at 8am' shut up thats a lie in šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I think she leaves the whole raising of Rox to Casey. I donā€™t feel thereā€™s much contribution from her really. People saying on here how of Rox cries she hands him to Casey and leaves the room.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Omg when she said 'im still awake at 20 to 12. I've got a one year old who wakes up at 8am' shut up thats a lie in šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
8am is a treat!!! 7am would be lovely. 6am would be acceptable. Mine likes to wake at 5am šŸ¤Ŗ She is shattered from her strict diet and Christmas shopping and waking up at 8am. These poor poor influencers šŸ¤Ø

8am is a treat!!! 7am would be lovely. 6am would be acceptable. Mine likes to wake at 5am šŸ¤Ŗ She is shattered from her strict diet and Christmas shopping and waking up at 8am. These poor poor influencers šŸ¤Ø
5.40 for me šŸ¤Ŗ i would kill for a 8am lie in the jammy cow doesnt know how lucky she is!! It is hard graft sitting on your arse all day on your couch, talking about your bladda condition all day!

Reactions: 8
Was literally thinking this. 7am is the dream! Try 5:30! Lazy cow

So glad to know I'm not alone with these 5am wakeups! Its still dark outside ffs šŸ˜­šŸ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think she leaves the whole raising of Rox to Casey. I donā€™t feel thereā€™s much contribution from her really. People saying on here how of Rox cries she hands him to Casey and leaves the room.
He seems to do all the cooking and cleaning as well as looking after Rox šŸ˜¬

It drives me mad how she films her son in quite risky situations like pulling on a plant pot or climbing on the table and all she does is sit on her sofa and watch. And the only interaction she does seem to have is to say ā€œdoesnā€™t he look gorgeous?ā€ Or ā€œguyzzzz, look at his outfit!ā€ PLAY WITH HIM FFS. Talk to him. He is a doll to her.

Rox is one of the most bored looking babies I've ever seen. He is cute though

Made me laugh that photo she put on her grid of her '7am wake up call' that's late for some Mums love. Bore off

Reactions: 12
I agree. He looks bored to tears that boy. Rarely see him laughing or even smiling. Hopefully theyā€™ll put him in nursery one day a week and heā€™ll be stimulated there at least.

Reactions: 1
I agree. He looks bored to tears that boy. Rarely see him laughing or even smiling. Hopefully theyā€™ll put him in nursery one day a week and heā€™ll be stimulated there at least.
I think he is in nursery already! I feel sorry for him, she's too busy filming 1339 stories a day chatting tit sitting on the couch and hes just watching YouTube music videos. šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 4
I listened to her new podcast out of sheer boredom and I actually burst out laughing during the one with Casey. He said being a parent is hard because they ā€œmiss their chill timeā€ they are never off that sofa watching movies šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s wondering how she missed roxs first steps? Maybe cause she never has him and when she does she just looks at her phone. Heā€™s probably wandering around in front of her and she doesnā€™t realise

Reactions: 15
Marnie being part Lebanese is news to me! I just watched Nathanā€™s story today where he talks about the gs cast being made up of different ethnicities.. anyone else know this?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Marnie being part Lebanese is news to me! I just watched Nathanā€™s story today where he talks about the gs cast being made up of different ethnicities.. anyone else know this?
Is it anything to do with her being Sophieā€™s cousin?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.