Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her stories she's very 'I've decided to move' 'it's in my price range' no our. She's like a teenager who's just split up with their boyfriend šŸ™„

Reactions: 18
Did she actually post Elvis with his face showing? All I see is a pic of him with emoji over his face.
Yeah she did originally I think, I saw it on the Helen thread but when I watched Marnies story before she had a heart over his face

Reactions: 4
Theyā€™ll be back together in no time, Marnie canā€™t be alone, especially with a baby she has no clue what to do with šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Casey was commenting on her posts since last night before her weird ramble on insta story so I'm guessing something happened after she posted pictures of her boy. I've also seen that none of his comments appear on her posts but her comments are on his so I think she's blocked him?

Reactions: 4
Letā€™s all remember how dramatic and volatile she was on GS chances are it was an argument. And letā€™s not forgot sheā€™s not got childcare issues, sheā€™ll just move her her and step dad in again

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
The new house looks amazing. Wonder where it is? She said she's been "looking at all areas." However I can't see her being too far from her mum and stepdad as I think she relies on them quite a bit for help with Rox.

Reactions: 1
Do we think sheā€™s actually looking to move though? I think itā€™s more likely sheā€™s had a row with Casey and is posting this stuff to have a dig at him. She seems very immature!

I would imagine the houses sheā€™s looking at have got to be further up the country. She canā€™t be racking it in anymore.

Reactions: 1
Howling that the first pic she posted was of a pool when sheā€™s said time and time again she canā€™t go into a pool because of her bladda!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Howling that the first pic she posted was of a pool when sheā€™s said time and time again she canā€™t go into a pool because of her bladda!!
ā€œSome of you might knorrr about me bladda conditionā€

• Haha
Reactions: 22
ā€œNeW bEgiNiNgSSssā€ why is she acting like a 19 year old who just had a barney with her bf

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The new house looks amazing. Wonder where it is? She said she's been "looking at all areas." However I can't see her being too far from her mum and stepdad as I think she relies on them quite a bit for help with Rox.
she hasnā€™t bought a new house, she just sharing pictures of random houses on right move šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Jesus, past 24 hours has made me realise just how immature Marnie is. Does she not realise sheā€™s a mum now?! Acting like a spoilt teenager. Poor Rox!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.