Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I know. I don't think I worded it very well 😩

Just wondered where it was and how it could possibly be in her budget!
I searched one of the houses she posted when I had a bit of insomnia or as Marnie would say innnnsommmna and it was in a place called Little Wratting 🤷🏼‍♀️ And asking price was £900,000 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I searched one of the houses she posted when I had a bit of insomnia or as Marnie would say innnnsommmna and it was in a place called Little Wratting 🤷🏼‍♀️ And asking price was £900,000 😳
Who knew contact lenses were so lucrative!?

Reactions: 3
I think they’ve definitely split up.. maybe now she might actually look after her kid more instead of relying on Casey 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Surprised she's not uploaded a pic of a glass of gin and put 'just me and my Rox Star now guyyyys'

She'll be back in a couple days, no mention of all this saying their planning the wedding 🤣

• Haha
I’m not sticking up for her but I always got a bit of a controlling vibe from Casey 🤷🏻‍♀️ I do live near her and I’ve seen them in the supermarket a few times and he wasn’t as nice to her as he is on camera. I know people have bad days but I just thought the was a bit of an arse.
These motivational quotes are really get on my nerves already 🤣

Reactions: 12
I’m not sticking up for her but I always got a bit of a controlling vibe from Casey 🤷🏻‍♀️ I do live near her and I’ve seen them in the supermarket a few times and he wasn’t as nice to her as he is on camera. I know people have bad days but I just thought the was a bit of an arse.
I think he’s an ass. I’m sure he’s probably a great father but he didn’t seem very nice to her. Marnie needs to have a boyfriend.

Reactions: 4
Oooh thanks for that- I'll have a look in a bit! I'm so nosy 🤣🤣

Surprised she's not uploaded a pic of a glass of gin and put 'just me and my Rox Star now guyyyys'

She'll be back in a couple days, no mention of all this saying their planning the wedding 🤣
Yeah I agree. I bet her posting Elvis' face is what started all this. I reckon Chet's kicked off with Casey and he and Marnie have had a blazing row. Plus her actions will have ruined any magazine deal that Chet and Helen had possibly lined up for the "exclusive reveal."

Money aside, obviously it should be the parents that post the first pic so I wouldn't be surprised if they're all livid with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I always felt it was the opposite way around. It looks like he’s very over the top and does everything and she sits around complaining, whining all day about her bladda condishun

Reactions: 11
I always felt it was the opposite way around. It looks like he’s very over the top and does everything and she sits around complaining, whining all day about her bladda condishun
Probably miserable from looking after her all the time 🤣. I get what your saying he does come across as being her carer whilst she sits on the sofa.

Reactions: 10
OMG glad I found this thread. It’s mad it’s so immature like ‘I’ve just broken up with my boyfriend, look what I can afford on my own’... I think it’s to try to show him- look what you’re going to miss out on- she’s having a bit of a break down I think!

OMG glad I found this thread. It’s mad it’s so immature like ‘I’ve just broken up with my boyfriend, look what I can afford on my own’... I think it’s to try to show him- look what you’re going to miss out on- she’s having a bit of a break down I think!
I’d head over to the Helen and Chet thread if this is what you’re looking for! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not only has she removed Casey's name from her bio but she's removed "Johnson" from Rox's name too! 😳

PS: I think I've caught her insomnia 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Not only has she removed Casey's name from her bio but she's removed "Johnson" from Rox's name too! 😳

PS: I think I've caught her insomnia 🤣🤣
shes also taken the link to vegan allsorts out too 😩

I think I’ve caught her insooommna too 😩🆘😂

• Haha
shes also taken the link to vegan allsorts out too 😩

I think I’ve caught her insooommna too 😩🆘😂
So she has! And Bye Bye Gluten for which she's meant to be in partnership with Casey- obviously not! This is one hell of a row they've had! Casey hasn't retaliated by deleting her from his bio yet, but we shall see....

Insooommnia is tit isn't it? I've got to be up at 5:30am for work too! 😩

Reactions: 5
Wish she would just post the gossip instead of the pathetic quotes and digs

Reactions: 13
I can imagine he’s begging for her back and she’s just ignoring him and doing these things to get to him, I bet she’s a right nasty witch in that way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.