Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it anything to do with her being Sophie’s cousin?
No, Sophie is half Iranian, her dad is Iranian. But Sophie is only related to Marnie through her mum, marnies mum is her maternal aunt. It’s shocking that Sophie got kicked out of GS for a few years for using a racial slur “I hate n******” but her dad is from an ethnic minority himself.

No, Sophie is half Iranian, her dad is Iranian. But Sophie is only related to Marnie through her mum, marnies mum is her maternal aunt. It’s shocking that Sophie got kicked out of GS for a few years for using a racial slur “I hate n******” but her dad is from an ethnic minority himself.
...Because that's a slur that's typically connected to Black people not Middle Eastern people?

Reactions: 5
Sorry I didn’t know which side it was. If that is why she got kicked out then fair play that’s a disgusting thing to say.

Reactions: 4
...Because that's a slur that's typically connected to Black people not Middle Eastern people?
.... yes I didn’t say she was black, I said she’s from an ethnic minority. I’m English & Mauritian and my father has been called a P**** . Most people from an ethnic background have faced some kind of discrimination in their life so they understand the feeling and weight words like that can hold.

Reactions: 3
.... yes I didn’t say she was black, I said she’s from an ethnic minority. I’m English & Mauritian and my father has been called a P**** . Most people from an ethnic background have faced some kind of discrimination in their life so they understand the feeling and weight words like that can hold.
Yeah and I was saying that I don't know why you're shocked, just because she's of an ethnic minority that doesn't make using slurs ok?

Yeah and I was saying that I don't know why you're shocked, just because she's of an ethnic minority that doesn't make using slurs ok?
Yes I know it doesn’t make it ok! But it’s more surprising and hypocritical when you’re someone who should know what it’s like to be discriminated against to be using terms like that. It’s usually ignorant uneducated people who will never or have never experienced racism that use words like this towards others.

Reactions: 11
Yes I know it doesn’t make it ok! But it’s more surprising and hypocritical when you’re someone who should know what it’s like to be discriminated against to be using terms like that. It’s usually ignorant uneducated people who will never or have never experienced racism that use words like this towards others.
Ah I see I thought you were more shocked they kicked her out! 😂

Ah I see I thought you were more shocked they kicked her out! 😂
No!! Haha I can see why you took it like that. she was rightly kicked off and it should of been permanent. I don’t understand how a racist has been allowed to continue with her platform? shame on MTV

Reactions: 2
No!! Haha I can see why you took it like that. she was rightly kicked off and it should of been permanent. I don’t understand how a racist has been allowed to continue with her platform? shame on MTV
They also kept Crazy Chloe after she tackled Zahida to the floor, pulled her hair, and kicked her repeatedly in the head.

Reactions: 9
They also kept Crazy Chloe after she tackled Zahida to the floor, pulled her hair, and kicked her repeatedly in the head.
I know! Chloe was gold And Sophie instigated that whole fight because she was jealous of zahida. I liked seeIng Marnie stick up for Zahida in that situation

Reactions: 3
Rox is so clingy but still manages to have --‐------------------------------------------------------------------------- stories

Reactions: 10
OK I've just watched geordie og's
Wtf are they not in a pandemic like
hosting partys hair make up and able fly for operation to Turkey...
No wonder where fucked back into lock down. All reality stars seem like it dont apply to them.

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry, just catching up on her stories. What the HELL does she have to de stress from? Doing so many ads?

Reactions: 4
Going on about how stressed she is about not being able to see family over Xmas because they’re in tier 4, then continues to say she had alcoholic drinks last night because Rox slept at his grandmas!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she behaves like a big lazy entitled princess.. the way she says cassseeeeeeeeeyyyyyy..
As if she sticks the the rules anyway the lying fucker..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I always look back at her old face and think it suits her personality so much more 🤣

A3CF514E-34D9-40DF-94E3-6D45D2B3C0BD.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.