Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought you were only allowed one bubble? And why is he worried about who he meets when he was at her 50 person party. If he is in the bubble with her family I assume that means Marnie, Casey, Rox, her mum and dad, his mum and dad, coral, Chet, helen, ocean, sophie and whoever else they have around

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Something I noticed on her stories today, the one where Casey is in the background in the kitchen. When she says she drank celery juice everyday for 5 months he looks up as if to say “no you didn’t” 🤣🤣🤣 and when she questions him he acts like he was just checking if he was on camera. If you watch it you’ll see what I mean 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's honestly the most boring person ever 😂 all she says is 'as some of you may knooorrr a have a bladdaaa condition. Liturrrrally. A spy eyes ad. Another ad . Another ad. Blaaddaaa. Liturrtalllly.' Zzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's honestly the most boring person ever 😂 all she says is 'as some of you may knooorrr a have a bladdaaa condition. Liturrrrally. A spy eyes ad. Another ad . Another add. Blaaddaaa. Liturrtalllly.' Zzzzzzz
Don’t forget every day she drinks celery juice 🤢🤢🤢🤢 because as you guys may know she has a bladdaaaaa condition 🙄

592876C4-AAC2-4660-94B2-DD670DD65564.png

Best cook bf? If my husband brought me this on a plate I’d feed it to the Hamster 🐹
Wow can you believe it, she didn’t just had one she had a whole two!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I still think I’m private they not as good as they make out. I always remember last series when they took rox swimming and she couldn’t get in. How nasty Casey was to her when she said he couldn’t swim. Demanded cameras stopped

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I still think I’m private they not as good as they make out. I always remember last series when they took rox swimming and she couldn’t get in. How nasty Casey was to her when she said he couldn’t swim. Demanded cameras stopped
totally agree! He’s got a nasty streak.

I thought he was really nasty to her on her birthday on Geordie shore in the early days. Started grilling her about her relationship with Aaron and she was in tears 🤨

Reactions: 3
I thought he was really nasty to her on her birthday on Geordie shore in the early days. Started grilling her about her relationship with Aaron and she was in tears 🤨
To be fair she did lock herself in the toilet with Aaron for about half an hour in the middle of the night which was all caught on film 😂 I’m pretty sure GS is all scripted anyway. I personally think he’s her little lap dog no wonder he gets pissed off, he goes to work all day comes home cooks dinner and does all the tidying from what is shown on Instagram 🤷🏻‍♀️

To be fair she did lock herself in the toilet with Aaron for about half an hour in the middle of the night which was all caught on film 😂 I’m pretty sure GS is all scripted anyway. I personally think he’s her little lap dog no wonder he gets pissed off, he goes to work all day comes home cooks dinner and does all the tidying from what is shown on Instagram 🤷🏻‍♀️
He seems to do all the cooking, cleaning and looking after Rox. She just seems to sit on her arse on the couch all day and film Rox watching the telly or climbing the coffee table.

How annoying is that Craig on her stories as well. 'Before any of you start moaning im in her bubbbbbleeeee' yeah ok as if Marnie isn't seeing her Mum

Reactions: 8
I think it’s a mixture of insecurity and control.
So he does all the housework and cooking because he’s grateful to be with Marnie and is trying to prove he’s not just a little boy. (He looks like one next to her) but then that could also be a way to control her - I do all the cooking, the cleaning, I do everything, you’d be nothing without me etc.

I’ve got to say though, after watching the latest GS OGs she must be SO relieved she didn’t end up with Aaron. How self obsessed and pathetic is he?

Reactions: 8
Aw I loved maaron 😂 haven’t watched the recent episodes though.
Casey definitely looks like a kid next to her, what does he do for a living?

Reactions: 1
The state of him these days though, it’s really shocked me! Hes completely wrapped up in himself and his MMA fighting and seems to have lost sight of everything else.

Reactions: 6
Aw I loved maaron 😂 haven’t watched the recent episodes though.
Casey definitely looks like a kid next to her, what does he do for a living?
Hes only 24 I think isnt he? He's part of that vegan all sorts, don't even know how that stays afloat

Reactions: 2
Can someone tell that idiot that you can have Covid without having a cough. She says her and Casey have a really bad cold but still go out today to give a goldfish back (why not buy a separate fish tank for it?), probably spreading the Coronavirus she got having an illegal Birthday party. The idiot

Reactions: 10
She’s sick of lockdown now. Right coz she has been following it to the letter. She wants a date night. I’m sure a lot of people want to see there family. Who aren’t breaking the bubble rules. A date night is probably the last thing on the agenda, but she has every man and there dog in her bubble so her priorities are different.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.