Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Casey now has a cold and cough 😂 they deserve covid, hopefully the little one doesn’t get it because of his selfish parents

Reactions: 6
God she annoys me so much. So she had one session of CBT and now her anxiety is gone...
Does anyone else think that Casey seems a bit fake? All this “I’ll always be there for you” and sucking up to her on camera just seems really forced. I wonder what he’s like off camera.

Reactions: 10
So she asks everyone why they follow her, what they like to see from her etc. And most of the responses she shared say they like to see her mum life, just normal day to day things.
She then posts an ad for trading with all the comments turned off 🤣🤣
Nothing like completely ignoring your followers !! Influencer goals.

Reactions: 5
bleeping hell she’s done ads for 9 different companies on her stories today 😳 imagine how much money she’s made from sitting on her arse all day and then finally washing her greasy hair.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Just noticed that the picture Marnies posted saying she can’t wait for Xmas, she had posted previously to advertise some trading company but she’s deleted it now, then I checked Chet and Helen and they’ve done the same with some of their previous trading posts. So clearly they know it’s wrong if their posting then deleted and also blocking comments. It’s really infuriating

Reactions: 4
Just noticed that the picture Marnies posted saying she can’t wait for Xmas, she had posted previously to advertise some trading company but she’s deleted it now, then I checked Chet and Helen and they’ve done the same with some of their previous trading posts. So clearly they know it’s wrong if their posting then deleted and also blocking comments. It’s really infuriating
Wonder if they've finally been told to stop posting them?

God she annoys me so much. So she had one session of CBT and now her anxiety is gone...
Does anyone else think that Casey seems a bit fake? All this “I’ll always be there for you” and sucking up to her on camera just seems really forced. I wonder what he’s like off camera.
I think it’s not all sunshine and roses he was awful to her when they took rox swimming and she said he couldn’t swim he was furious and demanded cameras stopped filming. When he went on Geordie shore he went crazy over Aaron buying marnie a bracelet for her birthday and threw it across the room. She was in tears

Reactions: 7
Rox always looks so bored. I feel horrible saying things about a baby but why do they have him constantly watching music channels? Why don't they put Cbeebies or Little Baby Bum on?

Rox always looks so bored. I feel horrible saying things about a baby but why do they have him constantly watching music channels? Why don't they put Cbeebies or Little Baby Bum on?
Why don’t they turn off the tv and get off the couch abs maybe interact with him? He probably loves going to his grandparents house every other day as someone actually talks to him

Why don’t they turn off the tv and get off the couch abs maybe interact with him? He probably loves going to his grandparents house every other day as someone actually talks to him
I know yeah true. I just mean Marnie is always like 'he looooves Justin Bieber he looooves music' well thats probably because it's the only stimulating thing he sees. She filmed him on the floor playing with a toy yesterday and he even looked bored doing that

On Geordie Shore Their Story, Marnie said how her and Casey got together while they were filming a dating show, and while they were filming marnies dad died and Casey stepped up and comforted her, was there for her etc and then they ‘fell in love’ so I think their whole relationship is based on Casey being the strong one who does absolutely everything to support Marnie and Marnie does duck all but allow Casey to wait on her hand and foot. Casey still seems like a star struck little boy who’s probably still a bit like ‘wow I can’t believe I get to sleep with Marnie from geordie shore’ I hope he wakes up one day and fucks her off, as much as he’s deffo got a temper and isn’t nice 100% of the time, he’s much nicer than Marnie and she doesn’t deserve him.

Reactions: 12
I’m just starting the new series of ogs, and oh my god why was Casey carrying that pot of wee 😩😂😭😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Kinda shocked she asked that small skincare company to send her freebies when she can so easily just buy them herself

Reactions: 3
Do you think marnie has a bladder condition Cos it hasn’t been mentioned before

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm tempted to email her management and send them links to articles about why those trading things are scams
How many people do you think sign up for these things? It’s always get rich quick but people have lost common sense these days

How many people do you think sign up for these things? It’s always get rich quick but people have lost common sense these days
Her management of the man who ignores lockdown rules as well. He’s in her ‘bubble’ along with 30 other people

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.