Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely with the push to buy locally to protect small businesses this year she should be feeling charitable and want to platform small businesses...

But no, cause they won't pay her she won't.

Reactions: 3
The amount of ads she fits into one day is ludicrous 🤣 no wonder people are messaging her to promote their stuff left right and centre. This girl would sell her nan for a good price!

Reactions: 4
The amount of ads she fits into one day is ludicrous 🤣 no wonder people are messaging her to promote their stuff left right and centre. This girl would sell her nan for a good price!
She’s bleeping rotten aswel why would you want her to

Reactions: 6
Why does she keep using that god damn awful filter that makes her nose look so small 🤯 she looks like Michael Jackson with it on 😣.

Reactions: 5
To be fair she did lock herself in the toilet with Aaron for about half an hour in the middle of the night which was all caught on film 😂 I’m pretty sure GS is all scripted anyway. I personally think he’s her little lap dog no wonder he gets pissed off, he goes to work all day comes home cooks dinner and does all the tidying from what is shown on Instagram 🤷🏻‍♀️
what does Casey do for a living? Does he have an actual real job??

Reactions: 1
He owns the Vegan Allsorts company with his friend. That’s all as far as I’m aware apart from the odd tv appearance on geordie ogs with Marnie.
that cannot seriously be earning any real money? Bulk buying cheap sweets online and putting them into crap packaging and flogging them on Instagram?!

Reactions: 7
I remember in a podcast a few months ago she mentioned they have a nanny because Casey works nights? Why would he need to work nights at a sweet company!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I remember in a podcast a few months ago she mentioned they have a nanny because Casey works nights? Why would he need to work nights at a sweet company!
and it’s not like they are actually making the sweets themselves is it?! It’s blatantly all bought in bulk from a supplier.

Even if he did work nights, what’s the need for a nanny when she’s just an influencer she works from home? Fair enough she does filming for geordie ogs now and then but Rox is involved in that. Why can’t she just look after her little boy herself 🤔 Casey seems to do all the cleaning, cooking and most of the looking after Rox. Lazy mare she is.
Also anyone seen that clip she’s posted of geordie ogs on her stories saying Casey filmed himself penetrating her then she continues on asking her manager if he wants to watch the video 🤢 it’s like girl have some self respect you’re a mother now and you’re on national tv.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Even if he did work nights, what’s the need for a nanny when she’s just an influencer she works from home? Fair enough she does filming for geordie ogs now and then but Rox is involved in that. Why can’t she just look after her little boy herself 🤔 Casey seems to do all the cleaning, cooking and most of the looking after Rox. Lazy mare she is.
Also anyone seen that clip she’s posted of geordie ogs on her stories saying Casey filmed himself penetrating her then she continues on asking her manager if he wants to watch the video 🤢 it’s like girl have some self respect you’re a mother now and you’re on national tv.
WHATTTT?????!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why did Marnie ever have a nose job? I’ve just started the series 8, her second series and she was so pretty. Was really very shocked at the change

Omg I was getting so mad watching OG. Why do they not pull the bar down on the car seat?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.