Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree, she was beautiful but now she looks like Pete Burns as do the rest of them. Actually think Holly looks the best now but she's not far off going too far either!

Reactions: 4
That fake tattoo on Casey 🤢 doesn't suit him at all, he's not my type but he's too much of a pretty boy to have a tattoo like that

Reactions: 4
Wow she’s really doing the most to plug this spa, 8 insta stories and 2 grid posts so far. Wonder how much they are paying her 🙄

Reactions: 3
They are filming a highway maintenance guy, ranting that he is on the phone while driving? While Casey records himself driving all the time! Does he realise there is no difference between putting it to your ear and staring at it recording a story!

Reactions: 12
They are filming a highway maintenance guy, ranting that he is on the phone while driving? While Casey records himself driving all the time! Does he realise there is no difference between putting it to your ear and staring at it recording a story!
honestly rolled my eyes so hard at this!! Such hypocrites!

Reactions: 1
I don’t watch all her insta stuff but whenever I do i feel like she’s always just lazying about on the couch.. like it’s draining her energy talking rubbish into her camera..

Still no stair gate on their stairs! I see there are loads of gates to keep the dogs away from things but they must strap Rox in a chair so much or have him at the grandparents that he isn’t near the stairs that often

Still no stair gate on their stairs! I see there are loads of gates to keep the dogs away from things but they must strap Rox in a chair so much or have him at the grandparents that he isn’t near the stairs that often
He always seems to be sat plonked watching tele, in the car seat or in a chair doesnt he

I do like Marnie but have to skip through her stories on insta, she just makes me feel tired 😂

• Haha
She was always so lazy on GS, remember when she got punished and had to wash all the pots and she just threw them in a bin bag? I was a lazy teenager myself when I watched it and I remember being gob smacked at how much of a lazy brat she was 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it’s really good of marnie to be raising the awareness for her bladder issues. Unfortunately I know two girls with similar and it takes over and Is destroying there lives. Some one in the public eye may be able to make a difference. Majority of instagrammers do not raise awareness unless they are massively trending.

Reactions: 2
I think it’s really good of marnie to be raising the awareness for her bladder issues. Unfortunately I know two girls with similar and it takes over and Is destroying there lives. Some one in the public eye may be able to make a difference. Majority of instagrammers do not raise awareness unless they are massively trending.
What is actually wrong with her bladder?

What is actually wrong with her bladder?
Im not expert on the condition nor know if marnie has IC or a chronic UTI both different but have similar symptoms and get confused with each other but from knowing one of my friends who’s suffered approx ten years it can be life changing. GP’s don’t pick it up sometimes as it doesn’t always show as an infection on a wee sample or the antibiotics didn’t work so it keeps coming back ect.

My friends started something like a urine infection which was not treated properly in the first instance and now has basically affected the bladder, she has become resistant to the different antibiotics they can prescribe, she’s had three ops to stretch her wee tube, wee’s blood regularly, can’t have sex as it makes it worse, can’t drink alcohol, eat sugary foods ect, hardly sleeps due to feeling like she needs a wee all the time and then it obviously just burns her when she tries to go. She’s paid privately for help and has had hardly any improvement. Always cancels plans as she has flare ups more often than not . Her mental health has deteriorated so badly because of it and that’s not even the half of it.

Marines may not be as severe I’m not sure but i have seen her mention a few of those symptoms but if she even gets a few people to push their GP for further tests if they have more than a couple of UTI in a row she really will be helping so much as my friend wished she had known about all the facts she now knows ten years ago and her condition could well have been prevented

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.