Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her and Casey have a weird family dynamic. He seems to do the majority of caring for Rox, and whenever they go out it’s always the 3 of them, Marnie never does anything with the baby by herself. I think she is good with Rox but clearly it’s too much of a job to do by herself 🙄

Reactions: 10
Is it just because I’m super cynical, or does it appear that both Marnie and Gaz try too hard to paint this suburban family life picture.
‘Play dates are now my favourite thing to do’
Yes like they are both trying to act like they would rather be at home with their families instead of getting "mortal" in Ibiza like all the others. We know what they are really like and that is self involved!

Reactions: 5
I think her and Casey have a weird family dynamic. He seems to do the majority of caring for Rox, and whenever they go out it’s always the 3 of them, Marnie never does anything with the baby by herself. I think she is good with Rox but clearly it’s too much of a job to do by herself 🙄
Yeah it doesn’t appear to have come naturally to her. But she was always a very self involved person.

Reactions: 4
she gets very overwhelmed with small things, for example they stayed overnight at a friends and she was really amazed and proud that they did it and it all went ok. I think she’s very, very dependent on Casey.

Reactions: 6
Yes like they are both trying to act like they would rather be at home with their families instead of getting "mortal" in Ibiza like all the others. We know what they are really like and that is self involved!
I could be wrong but that’s a serious 360. Not to mention even people that aren’t crazy party animals no one falls into domestic ‘bliss’ like that.

I could be wrong but that’s a serious 360. Not to mention even people that aren’t crazy party animals no one falls into domestic ‘bliss’ like that.

Reactions: 2
I remember her doing a story a few weeks ago and she was saying something along the lines of 'Casey always does Rox's bedtime routine' and I thought 'what does she do?' In videos Casey always seems to be feeding him etc. I think she rarely ever films on IG when Casey is at work too. Casey hates getting filmed as well, always telling her to stop filming him 😂

Reactions: 7
I remember her doing a story a few weeks ago and she was saying something along the lines of 'Casey always does Rox's bedtime routine' and I thought 'what does she do?' In videos Casey always seems to be feeding him etc. I think she rarely ever films on IG when Casey is at work too. Casey hates getting filmed as well, always telling her to stop filming him 😂
And she never drives herself anywhere. That video was when she said she couldn’t wait for Rox to go to her mums cause she was sooooooo tired. From doing what? He’s only just on the move as well!

Reactions: 4
Say it all babe!
Oh god I don't even know where to start. I'm very 50/50 with Marnie some days I proper like her some days i dont

Did you know she has a bladder condition? She doesn't mention it

The other day she shared a story saying 'I won't be sharing any more pics of Rox' or something along the lines of that, with all the child trafficking stuff going round. Seen her share Rox, ive lost count, since then😂

I cant even remember what more I want to say. I always watch her stories and think 'I could just talk about that on Tattle' I'm sad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has she ever said what her bladder condition actually is??

I just wish she would cut her hair!! Glad she’s started washing it though

No she just starts all her stories as 'as some of you may know a have a bladder condition' then blabbers on for 30 more stories

• Haha
Reactions: 5

She’s only started washing it now her and Casey have joined an MLM selling shampoo and conditioner.

made me laugh she went to stadium for food and complained about the people queuing up For food.... aren’t you there?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I find it absolutely disgusting that she’s just said she’s been drinking for two days straight,had complete memory blank last night and had just got in her car and started driving whilst talking to the camera!! So bleeping irresponsible and dangerous!!!

Reactions: 10
One day she says she can’t have coffee or alcohol since she’s so chronically ill. Then the next day she’s smashed at a baby shower (another party during a pandemic!) and filming herself driving

Reactions: 8
She’s seems like she’s still drunk as well. And what the f is a cell recleanse and how does celery do that 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.