Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has said in the past that because of how awful labour was and how it made her bladder worse she will use a surrogate next time.
Too much information! it was bad enough Kim Kardashian trying to justify her using a surrogate.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 224081
What’s going on 👀
She said she’s in a mood too but doesn’t want to go into it
Her stories are so for attention and for people to ask what’s wrong. She kept saying “I’m in a bad mood for personal reasons but I don’t want to talk about it” it’s like don’t even mention it then? Then in the same story she bangs on again “I’m not being abrupt I'm just in a bad mood but yeah don’t wanna talk about it” SO SHUT UP ABOUT IT THEN

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Am I the only one that thinks there is something going on with her and Chloe? She never posted to congratulate them never mentioned it at all then today marnie has posted about being in a really bad mood for personal reasons then tonight chloe was on her stories shouting and mocking about being “boring”?? Seems like a big coincidence??

Reactions: 5
Am I the only one that thinks there is something going on with her and Chloe? She never posted to congratulate them never mentioned it at all then today marnie has posted about being in a really bad mood for personal reasons then tonight chloe was on her stories shouting and mocking about being “boring”?? Seems like a big coincidence??
I saw Chloe post 😍 on one of her engagement posts.

Reactions: 1
She’s on her stories again saying she’s in a mood and had a really bad few days.
she’s just got engaged at an amazing proposal, why isn’t she on cloud 9!!! Casey must feel so let down with her constant moaning after all he’s done!

Reactions: 9
I assume her going to see someone for a big question is being filmed asking the girls to be bridesmaids. Maybe Chloe didn’t rush at the chance to see a kid who lives 4 hours away from her?

I assume her going to see someone for a big question is being filmed asking the girls to be bridesmaids. Maybe Chloe didn’t rush at the chance to see a kid who lives 4 hours away from her?
I’m sure I read a Q & A with Charlotte and she hasn’t been to visit the baby either

Reactions: 4
Marnie said on her stories today none of them have met Rox. I genuinely thought the girls were all really close🤷
I think that Marnie was only close to Sophie. Holly probably keeps up with her as she is the nicest out of all of them. But honestly looking back Marnie was the dullest in the house, lacks joy and gives off mean vibes. The other girls have a laugh and seem to still see each other sometimes. Marnie just hangs out with her and Cassys relatives-no actual friends of her own.

Reactions: 8
When marnie marries Casey, her initials will be MJ ....like Michael Jackson lol surgery face

• Haha
Her natural beauty made her stand out from all the other girls. They could be all dolled up and Marnie would be in something casual with no make up and she would still be the one my eyes were drawn to! Now she looks like an alien.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.