Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just posted about ‘influencers’ and as much as she couldn’t seem to get words out her mouth, and a few lies I agree. The ‘Mrs hinch’ types.

"we get paid to promote great products"

I'm sorry but half the stuff she promotes is a load of crap
I feel like this is so hypocritical! Like she says she’s not getting thousands but she will be, so if it’s £10000 or £2000 what difference does it make, she’s the exact same, yeah she might declare ads NOW but only after being crap at it for years! I’d love to see if any of these ‘influencers’ Buy any of these products again with their own money! Half of them don’t even follow the pages they tag 🤣

Reactions: 1
Keeps saying on her story shes tired and exhausted pretty sure but not certain she said something about not being on her period yet, and Casey was like "whatttttt? Aren't you???"
To give her the benefit of the doubt on the period thing: mine's been haywire cause of lockdown

I seem to be the only person who dislikes this girl so glad this is here! Why does she think that everything Rox does is the earliest a baby has ever done anything! Get a grip!

Reactions: 3
I seem to be the only person who dislikes this girl so glad this is here! Why does she think that everything Rox does is the earliest a baby has ever done anything! Get a grip!
At times I have genuinely thought I must be the only person who hates her 🤣 she’s a walking, alien headed Ad and she’s scruffy as duck.

I think Aaron calling her a dirty arse was the most accurate Geordie Shore moment ever 💖

Reactions: 3
At times I have genuinely thought I must be the only person who hates her 🤣 she’s a walking, alien headed Ad and she’s scruffy as duck.

I think Aaron calling her a dirty arse was the most accurate Geordie Shore moment ever 💖
In any other thread when she’s mentioned people love her! How?! Apparently lockdown doesn’t apply to her and her family, she’s so rude and up herself

Is it just because I’m super cynical, or does it appear that both Marnie and Gaz try too hard to paint this suburban family life picture.
‘Play dates are now my favourite thing to do’

Reactions: 7
Is it just because I’m super cynical, or does it appear that both Marnie and Gaz try too hard to paint this suburban family life picture.
‘Play dates are now my favourite thing to do’
Oh yea, forcing how happy they are. Play dates are my favourite thing as well when there isn’t a worldwide pandemic and we are meant to be distanced from people!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.