Marnie Simpson #5 Bladdah condition, motiv8 scandals, fiance in the closet and relationship a shambles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole ' your acting like you don't like Rox' comment Casey made too... Well maybe they don't. Kids aren't immune from being unliked. I have kids and there's other kids I don't particularly like. I'm sure there's some people who don't like my kids too. What I will say is Rox is probably unlikeable to due their lack of parenting which is a shame for him I guess.
I have one nephew who is an out and out hole. Not afraid to say it ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder are Sophie & Charlotte close anymore? They dont like each others insta posts
Iโ€™ve noticed this too! Would be a shame, Charlotte and Sophie always seemed to be really close. Marnie has shown her true colours even with people close to her I.e Sophie and now Craig

Reactions: 4
Has rox never been to the beach before ?

I'd let him eat it, he will soon realise it's a bad idea.

Unless of course he has PICA in which case they will just need to keep him away from unsafe things as no amount of telling will matter and they will need to get bloods etc done on him.

They are thick as tit.
Don't give her ideas, she'll be paying for this diagnosis next ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New to this thread and I'm yet to watch the latest ep but have seen bits on tiktok. Marnie has always infuriated me, when Charlotte called her a slag with long confusing hair it makes sense! I can't stand people who just automatically say my child has ADHD when they are being naughty. Just stop, a lot of people aren't diagnosed until they are older aswell. She claims she went privately to get a diagnosis but who knows. All she does is witch about Charlotte but Charlotte has remained silent about it, shows who the better person is.
Adhd.. attention deficient and hyperactive....basically all toddlers at some stage, that's why most wait until school age to see if the behaviour settles down...has she actually tried parenting for any length of time to see if maybe the wee boy needs a bit more attention and guidance from his parents rather than one floating off to film a 'tv show' every few months for weeks on end and out getting her face sorted every other day and the other being a complete wet wipe.

Reactions: 18
Not play devils advocate but Holly did an interview and said Charlotte was a nightmare during filming and an absolute diva. I think they are probably both in the wrong. Casey and Marnie were messy, Jake and Charlotte were entitled and highly strung.

Reactions: 6
I saw a tiktik of someone saying Charlotte and Holly had fallen out after Holly called her a diva and Holly commented saying that it was completely false and taken out of context, there's no fallout and her comments were about when Charlotte was pregnant

Reactions: 7
I saw a tiktik of someone saying Charlotte and Holly had fallen out after Holly called her a diva and Holly commented saying that it was completely false and taken out of context, there's no fallout and her comments were about when Charlotte was pregnant
Oh fair enough!! That makes abit more sense

Reactions: 1
Yeah I seen that comment from Holly

IMG_2541.jpeg

Think after the Marnie situation the media have just ran with it to cause more tit and involve more people ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Wonder if this is why Marnie has unfollowed Holly.. because Holly didnโ€™t back her up haha.

Reactions: 17
Has rox never been to the beach before ?

I'd let him eat it, he will soon realise it's a bad idea.

Unless of course he has PICA in which case they will just need to keep him away from unsafe things as no amount of telling will matter and they will need to get bloods etc done on him.

They are thick as tit.
Oh they'd know if he had PICA believe me! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Anyone who has a child with it will know the stress and worry it causes all day every day.

Reactions: 3
What's the deal with her post earlier today splitting with management? Have her and Craig fallen out?? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know if Casey has management or is it just Craig that handled everything for him too?

Her latest post trying to look all feminine ๐Ÿคฃ Queen of filth more like, get a dettol bath you scruff

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see Casey the lap dog has now unfollowed Holly, Sophie and Jordan ๐Ÿ˜‚. How immature they both are. Seriously they will be no loss to Holly, Sophie and Jordan. Not like they frequently seen each other anyways

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Casey inboxing accounts on Insta thinking they are Charlotte ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Taken from Charlottes thread.

IMG_2557.jpeg
IMG_2558.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I find it sooooo weird how Marnie is mentioning conspiracy theories in her story after chets recent post โ€ฆ

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.