Marnie Simpson #5 Bladdah condition, motiv8 scandals, fiance in the closet and relationship a shambles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't be this dumb?? surely?! - My nephew would do that anytime we took him to the beach (this was when he was 2yrs old) my friends daughter use to do the same thing when she was 3yrs old. i'm pretty I even ate grass at one point when I was a toddler... along with sand, bugs etc.

Or is she just doing this for attention or something for us to talk about on tattle.
---
She can't be this dumb?? surely?! - My nephew would do that anytime we took him to the beach (this was when he was 2yrs old) my friends daughter use to do the same thing when she was 3yrs old. i'm pretty sure I even ate grass at one point when I was a toddler... along with sand, bugs etc.

Or is she just doing this for attention or something for us to talk about on tattle.

Imagine spending your wedding night slagging off Charlotte, and being active on OF.

Then spending your 'honeymoon' again slagging off Charlotte & then getting into a fight with her.

THEN spending your 'family holiday' to Barbados...slagging off Charlotte, liking negative comments about her family and responding with bitchy comments. AND your husband doing the same and sending hate messages to accounts he thinks are Charlotte.

bleeping hell it comes across so creepy and obsessive lmao. Meanwhile Charlotte's out living her best life completely unbothered 😂 you can tell her silence is pissing them right off.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Imagine spending your wedding night slagging off Charlotte, and being active on OF.

Then spending your 'honeymoon' again slagging off Charlotte & then getting into a fight with her.

THEN spending your 'family holiday' to Barbados...slagging off Charlotte, liking negative comments about her family and responding with bitchy comments. AND your husband doing the same and sending hate messages to accounts he thinks are Charlotte.

bleeping hell it comes across so creepy and obsessive lmao. Meanwhile Charlotte's out living her best life completely unbothered 😂 you can tell her silence is pissing them right off.
Charlotte's completely using this all to her advantage too with every view she's getting on her page 😂
Posting about her businesses, using aff links, she just did a live and was shocked people were staying to watch as they usually disappear after a while. She knows people are only watching to see if she says anything. Same with Jake, he's getting negative comments but people are still following and viewing his page 🙃😅 I'm surprised he actually hasn't said anything more than Charlotte. He's the one getting majority of the hate and he's keeping silent.

I did look at Charlotte's twitter and she liked this. If Marnie and Casey see this they'll use it as evidence that she hates them 😂 can't be held accountable for being scrufs now can we.
Screenshot_20240118-123318_X.jpg

Reactions: 14
Charlotte and Jake are being really clever. All this gossip fuels people’s interest and people are looking at their page so it’s giving them a lot of interest.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Charlotte and Jake are being really clever. All this gossip fuels people’s interest and people are looking at their page so it’s giving them a lot of interest.
Marnie is so daft that she doesn’t realise she is helping Charlotte. She is obviously jealous of all the opportunities Charlotte has had over the years and that she hadn’t had to resort to selling her flaps on OF.

Reactions: 21
I remember when someone said to Casey on Instagram rox could be autistic and the amount of abuse they got back from him he really does bite so they was actually right he’s being assessed for autism. I don’t know why Casey is so ashamed if he is.

Reactions: 12
I remember when someone said to Casey on Instagram rox could be autistic and the amount of abuse they got back from him he really does bite so they was actually right he’s being assessed for autism. I don’t know why Casey is so ashamed if he is.
I think for a lot of “celebs” there’s still stigma attached to being autistic. Adhd doesn’t have the same negativity attached to it it seems. Sam Thompson is a good example, you could see his mum was very uncomfortable in his documentary and although it was suggested it was highly likely he was autistic, he only has the official diagnosis of adhd.

The wet wipes will happily use adhd as an excuse not to parent their children properly

Reactions: 11
Marnie does zero parenting or cleaning or anything.. wowee 😳 a bit of mess is understandable and some loud craziness from the kids but that mess was too far. In saying that, I'd never stay in one villa with that many people, friends family or whatever!

Right so I’m new here so please excuse my dumb question but why is pax I think he’s call never showed on social media.?

I’ve not been on this thread long but has she always had cashapp and a wishlist?? 🙈😂

IMG_2607.jpeg
IMG_2610.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Don’t you think it’s funny how they cover their kids face on social but put them on telly 😂😂 doesn't make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Casey loves the drama. He definitely had no friends as a kid, and you know he didn't as he has no friends as an adult. Starting to see why he falls out with people so easily.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I thought the highchair kick of was going to be worst Charlotte said to the room can we clean the highchair after use she didn’t direct it at her marnie just took it that it was aimed at her

Marnie and Casey obviously do little parenting at home, as they spoke like taking care of their two abroad was such a novelty. In fact, Marnie and Casey have complained the most about their OWN kids in this series, more so than ANY of the others!

(Oh, and why was Oax playing with an egg on the floor anyway? 😑)

Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion

Casey the closet gay, always has something to say, whilst marnie lays about all day
Said this from day one Casey is gay!!
---
I also think Rox is more on the spectrum than just adhd. There are so many alarm bells, my son is the exact same age (not comparing) and he’s HYPER I think all boys are but something seems to be going on with little Rox. I really hope they get him support because they seem so bloody lazy!!!
I think she knows this and is embarrassed (disgustingly) and this is why they have been removed from socials !

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.