Marnie Simpson #5 Bladdah condition, motiv8 scandals, fiance in the closet and relationship a shambles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s left without signing with another, so some type of drama has happened. Craig is meant to be her best friend of years and years. So I’d expect her to mention him in the post and say we are still friends just need a change or something along those lines.
IMG_0178.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s jumped before she’s pushed from that management - that would be my guess. All this drama has highlighted how much of a witch she is, she’s plucked a ADHD diagnosis out of thin air to try and cover the fact that she doesn’t parent her kids. Her gay husband has been calling people out like a schoolgirl online - it’s hardly a good look for a management company to have her in the books. I’m surprised she wasn’t binned off after all that weight loss crap

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Darling you don't offer to "borrow" someone a top, you offer to lend them a top. Can tell why she turned to shagging and pissing the bed on TV can't you 🤣 also, you've never been off your phone so it can't be that hectic

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Some more stuff must have gone down as Marnie doesn’t follow Sophie or Holly now either and vice versa!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Has rox never been to the beach before ?

I'd let him eat it, he will soon realise it's a bad idea.

Unless of course he has PICA in which case they will just need to keep him away from unsafe things as no amount of telling will matter and they will need to get bloods etc done on him.

They are thick as tit.

Reactions: 8
Definitely looks like they’ve all fallen out. on the 9th Jan Craig posted this and usually he would tag Marnie but didn’t, she also hasn't acknowledged the post.

I wonder if with Sophie and holly she’s annoyed because they haven’t defended her with the whole Charlotte situation.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I think Craig her pa will have been in cahoots with production and she’ll feel like he led her to the slaughter. He planned the wedding while she was fimiling all star shore and set up a conversation about Sophie in the latest mtv EP to bring some drama so I feel like she reckons he’s no longer looking after her interests. Tbf to go on telly and act how she has done at her own wedding etc it’s clear she wasn’t being advised well!

Reactions: 8
Some more stuff must have gone down as Marnie doesn’t follow Sophie or Holly now either and vice versa!
Think she's blocked them along with Sophie's boyfriend as well. I seen those 3 liked a post of Charlotte's yesterday and Holly commented on it. She hardly ever comments and likes things these days but after the recent happenings I think it's clear they're on Charlotte's side without saying it. And Marnie would totally hate they werent being supportive of her 🙃.
Sophie has said she was stuck in the middle and wasn't taking sides but seriously after the things Marnie said about the bridesmaids situation and the last couple of days i wouldn't take her side either! I was thinking of Sophie's birthday post to Marnie and usually she does about 20 stories and a grid post for friends and family but none of that for her, just a simple post saying happy birthday and your boys love you.

Reactions: 14
I think Craig her pa will have been in cahoots with production and she’ll feel like he led her to the slaughter. He planned the wedding while she was fimiling all star shore and set up a conversation about Sophie in the latest mtv EP to bring some drama so I feel like she reckons he’s no longer looking after her interests. Tbf to go on telly and act how she has done at her own wedding etc it’s clear she wasn’t being advised well!
What was the conversation about Sophie? I haven’t watched I’ve just seen the odd bits on TikTok

Reactions: 1
I’m not a parent but I’ll give this little dilemma a go.

1) tell him no, and tell him why it’s a no.
2) tell him that going to the beach to play is a privilege and if he doesn’t listen they’ll go home
3) take him home
4) don’t go back until he can be trusted to listen

there you go, problem solved 🤣

Reactions: 18
I’m not a parent but I’ll give this little dilemma a go.

1) tell him no, and tell him why it’s a no.
2) tell him that going to the beach to play is a privilege and if he doesn’t listen they’ll go home
3) take him home
4) don’t go back until he can be trusted to listen

there you go, problem solved 🤣
5) if he eats it and gets sick...lesson learned.

One of my kids was repeatedly told not to jump on the sofa. They continued, fell, cried and never did it again

Reactions: 9
5) if he eats it and gets sick...lesson learned.

One of my kids was repeatedly told not to jump on the sofa. They continued, fell, cried and never did it again
Yes! Kids need to learn that their bad decisions have consequences.

I’ll always remember my nanna taking me shopping once and I refused to wear a coat when it was absolutely raining cats and dogs. Rather than argue with me, she just let me go. Within about 5 minutes I was drenched to the skin and rather unhappy about it 🤣 I remember walking through the village bumping into people she knew and her telling them why I was soaking wet and being met with a “that’s why you should listen to your nan” lesson learned 🤣

Nowadays that would probably constitute child abuse 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder if they left her because of how bad she looks with all this Geordie Shore tit and how her and her house wife (Casey) have acted online? Probably not the case but it’s just a bit of a coincidence 🤔😂😂
without a doubt. If they have any sense they’ve told her and Casey to wind it in and that in this instance, not all attention is good attention, particularly using your child as a pawn in a childish game and trying to deny slovenly behaviour when it’s there for everyone to see!

Reactions: 9
New to this thread and I'm yet to watch the latest ep but have seen bits on tiktok. Marnie has always infuriated me, when Charlotte called her a slag with long confusing hair it makes sense! I can't stand people who just automatically say my child has ADHD when they are being naughty. Just stop, a lot of people aren't diagnosed until they are older aswell. She claims she went privately to get a diagnosis but who knows. All she does is witch about Charlotte but Charlotte has remained silent about it, shows who the better person is.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.