Marnie Simpson #5 Bladdah condition, motiv8 scandals, fiance in the closet and relationship a shambles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THIS.

Marnie spending all day trying to make the world believe Charlotte hates her and did something awful to her child when the footage shows that she was sat with Casey all day gushing over Marnie and Casey’s love.

Video footage doesn’t lie Marnie babes xx

Attachments

Reactions: 19
Casey says Marnie is the cleanest bird in there but then if you watch on marnies tiktok, she has a video called our biggest icks and most of Casey’s are about her being unhygienic lol… the video is from 04/01/2023

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The more I watch the clips the more irritated I get by M&C’s responses on tik tok. They are making it about the children because they are embarrassed at the spotlight being on their lack of hygiene and cleanliness. They had the opportunity to stay quiet or address it in an adult manner, like, ‘edited poorly but in hindsight we should have managed the kids time/chores split better.’ Anything other than the way they are handling things by arguing like a pair of little girls and pushing it all onto their son. And all the mothers jumping on the bandwagon about Jake’s comments. If you are that unintelligent to spout the old, ‘I won’t have anyone comment about my child,’ then you deserve to have kids that are brats and grow up to be d*ckhead adults. Someone pointing out, politely, that your child is being a bit hyper and heavy handed gives you an opportunity to parent your child better or have an open discussion about why your child acts that way. Marnie and Casey’s parents should have had a word with them when they were kids as perhaps they would have grown up to be decent role models themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m sorry has she really just said on her insta story ‘I haven’t really been that active as it’s been hectic’ sorry? You’ve spend your entire birthday on tiktok and Instagram slagging Charlotte off because you were worried your true colours shone through and people could see you for who you are, can’t have that can we Marnie, you stinking woman 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Someone said that they left nappies on the floor. Their 3 year old is wearing a nappy in the clips… (no hate on that because all kids are different and progress at different stages) but a 3 year olds sh*t is man-size. So basically they are dossing about with the house stinking to high heaven. No wonder Casey looks ill and jaundiced, he’s probably got e-coli!
As an aside, my daughter has ADHD. Diagnosed at 11 but clear from a relatively young age. She is messy, chaotic, hyper, challenging and sometimes out of control. It’s hard work, but I still consider everybody’s feelings in every situation. If she is having a meltdown, we step away from a public environment for everyone’s sake. If she makes a mess, we work together to clear it up. She needs a little extra encouragement and will push the boundaries often but I try to manage her feelings and moods whilst being considerate to those around me. And I talk to my friends about her struggles and ask for help and advice. I don’t take that advice personally, I know that my daughter can frustrate others with her outbursts and that’s ok. Mostly she’s awesome, and I know others see that too so I can take the good opinions with the bad. I’m not a hero, I’m just an adult and as far as I’m aware, that’s the way we do things? Excuse the essay, but my point being they choose how to manage their environment and parent their child and their way is crazy. 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Someone said that they left nappies on the floor. Their 3 year old is wearing a nappy in the clips… (no hate on that because all kids are different and progress at different stages) but a 3 year olds sh*t is man-size. So basically they are dossing about with the house stinking to high heaven. No wonder Casey looks ill and jaundiced, he’s probably got e-coli!
As an aside, my daughter has ADHD. Diagnosed at 11 but clear from a relatively young age. She is messy, chaotic, hyper, challenging and sometimes out of control. It’s hard work, but I still consider everybody’s feelings in every situation. If she is having a meltdown, we step away from a public environment for everyone’s sake. If she makes a mess, we work together to clear it up. She needs a little extra encouragement and will push the boundaries often but I try to manage her feelings and moods whilst being considerate to those around me. And I talk to my friends about her struggles and ask for help and advice. I don’t take that advice personally, I know that my daughter can frustrate others with her outbursts and that’s ok. Mostly she’s awesome, and I know others see that too so I can take the good opinions with the bad. I’m not a hero, I’m just an adult and as far as I’m aware, that’s the way we do things? Excuse the essay, but my point being they choose how to manage their environment and parent their child and their way is crazy. 😅
They are both scruffy pricks that's why! They don't even take their own rubbish out in their home! His brother Chet the Sket always records him having to take the bags full of rubbish out to the outside bin when he visits!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
The more I watch the clips the more irritated I get by M&C’s responses on tik tok. They are making it about the children because they are embarrassed at the spotlight being on their lack of hygiene and cleanliness. They had the opportunity to stay quiet or address it in an adult manner, like, ‘edited poorly but in hindsight we should have managed the kids time/chores split better.’ Anything other than the way they are handling things by arguing like a pair of little girls and pushing it all onto their son. And all the mothers jumping on the bandwagon about Jake’s comments. If you are that unintelligent to spout the old, ‘I won’t have anyone comment about my child,’ then you deserve to have kids that are brats and grow up to be d*ckhead adults. Someone pointing out, politely, that your child is being a bit hyper and heavy handed gives you an opportunity to parent your child better or have an open discussion about why your child acts that way. Marnie and Casey’s parents should have had a word with them when they were kids as perhaps they would have grown up to be decent role models themselves.
The whole ' your acting like you don't like Rox' comment Casey made too... Well maybe they don't. Kids aren't immune from being unliked. I have kids and there's other kids I don't particularly like. I'm sure there's some people who don't like my kids too. What I will say is Rox is probably unlikeable to due their lack of parenting which is a shame for him I guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Absolute slobs, we have 2 children with autism and a 20 month old life is HARD!! But we could never live like that and we are on it 100% with our children behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
New to this thread. However after watching the episodes its quite clear that Marnie isn't a likeable person to say the very least. More than likely embarrassed by the conversation at her OWN WEDDING seemingly spending her time slagging off her 'friend' and encouraging the others to do so as well. She is definitely one to throw rocks and then hide her hands. I am pretty sure this whole Rox thing is her way of doing damage control to try and gratify her flip-flop behaviour. Also forgot to add Casey is the biggest wet wipe I've ever seen.

Reactions: 19
Change of subject slightly, but those wedding dresses. What were they about? I do find all of the GS girls dress sense questionable but her main wedding dress looked like a cheap boudoir Maid Marion costume and that monstrosity with the baggy net gloves? Wealth aside, they must all have lots of designers clamouring to dress them so why do they all look so synthetic and cheap all the time. she is stunning but I would be gutted if my daughter looked so naff on her wedding day.

Reactions: 16
Did she get that diagnosis out a lucky bag because I know we only see snippets but there is nothing shown in my opinion that shows any kind of sign that he has ADHD

Reactions: 13
She’s now left her management, isn’t it her best friend Craig that is her manager? Has she fallen out with him now!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
She’s now left her management, isn’t it her best friend Craig that is her manager? Has she fallen out with him now!
I wonder if they left her because of how bad she looks with all this Geordie Shore tit and how her and her house wife (Casey) have acted online? Probably not the case but it’s just a bit of a coincidence 🤔😂😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.