Marnie Simpson #5 Bladdah condition, motiv8 scandals, fiance in the closet and relationship a shambles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet the kids are pretty much ignored most of the time. I think we’ll see a lot of trauma and attention issues with influencer kids.

Reactions: 11
Notice how Marnie has to keep saying “oh I’m doing my best” over and over like doing your best isn’t bleeping off on holiday without your kids for a month and then going on ANOTHER holiday with them and proceeding to moan you can’t relax. She had a month to relax on her own. She needs to grow up, Charlotte is right she’s a dirty slob, if you know someone else is going to be using the high chair you could atleast clean it. I bet they are the types to leave restaurants filthy and say it’s fine it’s the cleaners jobs. Scum

Reactions: 24
Really wish Jake would have knocked out Casey (the little tit-stirring tosser.) But I suppose it would be like hitting a girl, the little witch he is. 🤭

Reactions: 22
She’s definitely ashamed of her kids and how they look. Casey is gay I have always said this now other people can see it too. I think she just uses him as her lap dog as she is just soooo lazy and scruffy it’s unreal.

Reactions: 16
Said this from day one Casey is gay!!
---
I also think Rox is more on the spectrum than just adhd. There are so many alarm bells, my son is the exact same age (not comparing) and he’s HYPER I think all boys are but something seems to be going on with little Rox. I really hope they get him support
because they seem so bloody lazy!!!
I think she knows this and is embarrassed (disgustingly) and this is why they have been removed from socials !
Liklihood is he's bored and under stimulated coz those two slobs just sit about and let the kids see to themselves

Reactions: 10
Marnie and Casey obviously do little parenting at home, as they spoke like taking care of their two abroad was such a novelty. In fact, Marnie and Casey have complained the most about their OWN kids in this series, more so than ANY of the others!

(Oh, and why was Oax playing with an egg on the floor anyway? 😑)
the egg got me too😂 I have 3 kids, 3.5yo and under. None of mine have ever randomly had an egg? Seems like they didn't notice he had it either until it was cracked all over the rug like what the hell thry were sitting RIGHT there too

Reactions: 11
Thing is… although tattle would have popped off and had something to say about the episode with what Jake said about Rox and he’s behaviour & cleanliness cos cmon it’s tattle… but I truly believe Casey and Marnie has blown it way out of proportion making stories about it. I only watched that episode because I had seen both their stories and didn’t know what had happened, I doubt everyone would have made it a thing by just watching that… Charlotte and Jake have been quiet. I’m sure if they hadn’t gone on their socials and posted about it, it wouldn’t even be a thing just a normal episode of GS. Even if they was trying he be defensive about their child which I understand, they brought all that attention on to them. Even if the public did have something to say about it they could have dealt with it a completely other way. Very childish

Reactions: 8
Charlotte was right to be upset when you go to put your child in a high chair in the late afternoon and there is dried milk and coco pops still on from the morning. It’s disgusting and slobby. Alba is a baby too and with germs and everything. She directed her frustration at the group but as Charlotte said, if the shoe fits…

The fact rocks had got hold of an egg and broke it on the rug shows the lack of supervision but to laugh and not immediately want to clean it when it is not even their villa. Utter tramps. The boys look so scruffy during the holiday where as all the other children looked well dressed. I guess that’s her making a effort as they are on camera and wondering if that’s why they are not posting them much as they are lazy and leave the kids to look scruffy or half dressed most days 😢 Rox in a nappy that was always full too is disgusting

Reactions: 22
I genuinely think it’s the first time marnie and her wet wipe of a bloke have looked after their kids on their own. They seem a bit clueless. I reckon someone else is usually cleaning up after them aswell. She’s always been a scruffy witch. Marnies probably never cleaned the high chair after use. She’s probably never fed her kid in one either. Which is why she didn’t see the issue. She’s never had to.

Reactions: 17
My God, Casey and Marnie need to take a parenting class or something. They seem so clueless, constantly shouting at the kids (instead of simply speaking to them) and always disagreeing with each other.

I think the reason why they’re so offended by Jake’s comments is because they know they’re useless parents but are too lazy to do anything about it.

I genuinely think it’s the first time marnie and her wet wipe of a bloke have looked after their kids on their own. They seem a bit clueless. I reckon someone else is usually cleaning up after them aswell. She’s always been a scruffy witch. Marnies probably never cleaned the high chair after use. She’s probably never fed her kid in one either. Which is why she didn’t see the issue. She’s never had to.
I’m quite concerned at how short fused Marnie was with the kids, and to say she got no help from the rest of the gang you don’t go on a “family vacay” to have your kids parented by complete strangers to them

Reactions: 18
What got me the most is the pair of them complaining that they have it the hardest out of the lot, like Chantelle the single mum isn't there?!? And she's not complaining nearly half as much. They need to get a grip, welcome to the real world, other people are not there to be your servants ffs

Reactions: 18
Notice how Marnie has to keep saying “oh I’m doing my best” over and over like doing your best isn’t bleeping off on holiday without your kids for a month and then going on ANOTHER holiday with them and proceeding to moan you can’t relax. She had a month to relax on her own. She needs to grow up, Charlotte is right she’s a dirty slob, if you know someone else is going to be using the high chair you could atleast clean it. I bet they are the types to leave restaurants filthy and say it’s fine it’s the cleaners jobs. Scum
I used to work in a fast food restaurant and the state people would leave the baby highchairs in was disgusting and food all over the floor. I’d have been mortified to leave it in some of the states I’ve seen. It’s way more common than people think would hate to see the state of their houses.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I’ve finally caught up on the episodes and I can’t believe anyone has backed Marnie over it! She clearly had a problem with Charlotte before the wedding, add to that the fact she can’t cope looking after her own kids she was bound to blow up at any opportunity.
Also Casey is an absolute tit stirrer trying to cause problems between Charlotte and Chloe, it’s like they’ve done their best to turn everyone against her instead of apologising for being scruffs!
---
Thread suggestion

Marnie Simpson #6 What a scruffy cow, even godfather Craig has had enough of her now

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The amount of people on social media who stick up for Marnie, and use the excuses “well it’s boys for you. Wait til Charlotte has a toddler” etc are defo the type to let their kids bite others and go screaming round restaurants with no supervision. The seat kickers on a plane! No responsibility held whatsoever!

Reactions: 19
It seems like right from the start of this series that Marnie has been gunning for Charlotte. I wonder if Marnie is jealous. She’s got no money, a useless wet wipe of a husband, miles away from family, having to grift to get jobs done on the house they can’t afford. And most people seem to like Charlotte. We all know Marnie loves to be the centre of attention.

In a way, poor Marnie. Imagine having to pretend to find Casey the wet wipe attractive. 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Marnie couldn’t even cope before she had one child. All we heard through the whole pregnancy and after Rox was how hard she had it. How she didn’t know if she wanted anymore. Yet she then had Oaks and continue to expect the world to feel sorry for her. You decide to have two kids no one else
Really winds me up

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.