Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littlenat

Hi guys 👋 I hadn’t been on this thread before but searched for Marnie on tattle ever since this car crash of a ‘fitness transformstion/plan’ cough #lipo 😂. Checked the website out and it’s embarrassing! My 7 year old could create a better one. I can’t believe how brazen she is as well. Been enjoying all of your comments your all spot on! Happy new year, I’m just going to eat a massive cookie and laugh at her website it’s made me less motivated if anything lol x

Reactions: 13

Mlw9

You’d think after being away from your kids for a month you’d take them out or spend time with them. Nope, not Marnie! Just moaning non stop since being home. The only time she leaves the house is to see dr Robert or for a Costa. Them poor children💔

Lauren..

Is she actually complaining about her 6 month old isn't sleeping through the night... does she know its common 🙄

• Haha

paddington123

Chatty Member
I’ve just seen marnie isn’t going to show rocks and oatcakes anymore I’m thinking it’s because oatcakes isn’t as pretty as she likes 🤷🏼‍♀️ oops I said it 😂😂😂

• Haha

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
The car seat story!!! How dumb is she?! She’s almost cocky. “I know how touchy people get when it comes to car seat stuff” MAYBE BECAUSE YOU DONT EVEN STRAP YOUR KIDS INTO THEIR SEATS AND THEN PUBLICIZE IT TO MILLIONS OF PEOPLE!!! Also, there’s no way Oats is OVER 20lbs! (She said he was over 9kg) He’s tiny and isn’t he like, 6-8 months old??

eta - come to think of if, why does she even need car seats?.. they don’t take the kids anywhere, or they take one (who isn’t strapped in) and leave the other 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

A-Soul

VIP Member
Casey and Chet at the darts with their dad. Whodathought 😅 With Marnie saying she's going away for a month of filming soon i wonder if Casey's slowing reaching back out to his brother again and having their dad with them at the darts as peacemaker as he's about to be lonely looking after the boys. Pretty sure from memory the last time they were together was when Marnie was away filming that dirty dancing show Casey was at theirs having a roast
What is she away filming for? The new Dolmio puppet advert?

No, in all seriousness, is it Geordie Sh(W)hore?

• Haha

Tiktokers_omg

So her diet plan is kids meals? No wonder she's lost all that weight
View attachment 1865689
This has to be about 800 calories max she is eating per day. These people don't realise what they are doing to their bodies by eating so little and exercising on top of it. Long run she will end up with barely any metabolism and gain weight so quick in future. She'll be freezing, moody and knackered eating that on the daily!! Defs doesn't sound like she's getting her 5 a day either. It's sad really.

• Heart

Idk88

VIP Member
Seems the fitness scam cheque came through. With filming the show she's just done and now filming Geordie shore and whatever she's getting from her OF she'll have money in her bank account now not having to rely on the scam plan anymore. 5 weeks away and she's treated herself to a pamper day with her mum and buying herself a designer bag... I'd like to think she got something for her boys as well but doubt it

• Heart

Lalalaand

VIP Member
that’s minging when you’ve got kids 🤮 she never seems to be with them anymore?
Yeah I thought this, it’s like she’s done a complete 180 from being happily settled down with her long term partner and kids to back to acting like a single party girl it’s so weird

Wavylines

Chatty Member
Omg they invited the moving team to the wedding? 🥲 Casey’s only friends

ps can anyone make a new thread?

• Haha

Sunnydays2

Such a shame that Casey misses out on so many family events, can really tell that Marnie is the problem