Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
It was posted a couple of weeks ago that they'll marry but now has come out it'll be filmed for Geordie Shore

They couldn’t even handle their wedding not being a freebie

• Haha
Reactions: 12

IceyMumma

Chatty Member
How lovely has it been this last few weeks without her constantly shoving her shit diet down peoples throats 😂

bethanybee

Chatty Member
Imagine being fuming because your BABY doesn’t sleep enough for you to concentrate on getting your fat fanny out for strangers. She is a vile excuse for a a mother. As for her child of a boyfriend I have no words. If under the thumb was a person…..hope he’s happy having given up what could have a been a good life with friends and family like his brother has to act like a live in nanny while your missus goes through a midlife crisis and is clearly reliving her slaggy youth

• Heart

hausofmauslv

Just seen this on a friends story! We all know that her weight loss story rings no truth to it and has probably been achieved with surgical help but this is a new low 🫠🙃🥲😂
I'm laughing cause we all knew Marnie's weightloss was about as real as her nose. And the issue here is that Marnie won't take accountablity for doing that either. I find it funny how the GS cast all talk about being a business savy person. When in actual fact, they are only doing it for the money. Even if that means misleading their followers.

Wavylines

Chatty Member
Her stories lately are so telling.. reminiscing about how much fun the GS days were, moaning about Casey and the kids in general. There’s been a massive change in her recently, she’s still as lazy as ever though.

• Sad

quinzel

VIP Member
She said months and months ago they were going to Disneyland Paris for Rox's birthday. Has she not even booked it?! that's unbelievable. I hope Rox doesn't get left disappointed.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Sunnydays2

I always find it strange when people do stuff with one child and leave the other out, no matter the age.. they are memories to look back on and although oak won’t remember it and probably neither will Rox? it will still be nice for them to all look at in years to come, they could take it in turns on rides and stuff, but I feel like they would think he’d be an inconvenience to them full stop.

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
I would happily see Instagram deleted for allowing all this shit. It's so damaging and worries me for the future, especially if some people can't see through it. I hope no one buys it and her plastic surgery face melts into her cereal.

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
She had better not grift a free trip to Disney! I nearly had to sell my organs to pay for a trip for mr Norfolks 40th the other year.

Aimeebeckett01

I actually didn’t understand the lazy parenting comments, but… Rox has just turned 3 and isn’t even using a potty???? I still remember myself being 3, at nursery, using the weird small toilets 😂 I definitely still had accidents in the house. I remember them saying they think the house move & new baby was a lot for him? Didn’t they move in fucking ages ago? Does he speak at all??
I don’t think it’s fair to blame parenting on those issues. My son is a week older than Rox, is not ready to be potty trained and can’t speak a word. And it’s not because I’m a lazy parent who shoves him in front of a tv all day 😂 we’re going through the motions to get him diagnosed as we believe him to be autistic. Never know if it’s the same with Rox 🤷🏻‍♀️

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
According to The Chronicle, Oax has a ‘muscular skull disorder’ (Torticollis) and Plagiocephaly (Flat head)

Please correct me if I’m wrong - but neither of those are particularly serious?… According to Dr Google, Torticollis is treated basically with Physiotherapy that the parents are instructed to do, and they were already getting Oax fitted with a helmet - Pretty straightforward treatment really, no?

I do agree that neither of their kids are particularly cute, just regular looking kids that you’d see anywhere & everywhere.

bethanybee

Chatty Member
Don’t know who’s more obsessed - herself or her mum 😂 how long shall we give it before rock hard sharra collabs on OF with her :sick:

• Haha

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
She had this post up on her feed but just checked and it's been deleted, along with a few posts of the kids
Hasn’t she made the pics of her kids for subscribers only? Did I read that right?? People who pay to see pics of complete strangers children need to be on the register. And shame on the parents who expose their kids to that kind of shit for a bit of cash.

• Angry

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Boobs look done too
Defo lipo. I don't think boobs yet. I wonder if all these fans think she's gonna give them tips for free. So they not realise it's a money making scheme and that she's had lipo and taking weight loss injections. More fool to anyone who pays