Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Caption on he only fans today is that she is too horny to leave the house and on her main page she's out a story up with oaks. Absolute disgrace. More foil Casey for putng up with it. He wil be a laughing stock

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Opinionated

VIP Member
So her exercise plan looks to be the same thing as what Charlotte Dawson has done. Which was a whole scam. The difference in her face... she's had a lot of work done in the past few months View attachment 1832024
Before photoshop…after photoshop. How are these frauds not taken to task? Look at scarlet Moffat got found out with her scam diet yet still as popular with her fans? They need banishing into the wilderness

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
it makes me cringe that most of the old g shore lot have kids etc and their desperately clinging on to a tv show where they all used to shag and act embarrassing on tele

• Haha

hausofmauslv

so me mam has been watching the old GS series from the start and she keeps asking me questions about their faces. Me mam is in her 50s and she just wants to age gracefully so the only skincare she uses is the Olay stuff 😂 anyway she's up to season 11 and she said to me last night - 'you can definitely tell the difference now, at how many of them have had work done' and than goes on to say 'You think they would have got surgery on their personalities, that marnie girl...her personality is about as much fun as a wet lettuce' 😂😂😂 she's invested to watch it right through to the reunion.

I showed her again who Marnie is engaged to and me mam asked if he had sat his GCSE this year 😂😂😂

• Haha

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
I smell an mlm scam! I bet they are literally on their arse financially hence the only fans and now another "influencer diet plan" in a market that's already oversaturated with these plans.

• Haha

Panda1990xo

VIP Member
When Marnie gets called out so she says the lady who messaged her needs therapy 😂
No Marnie, babies, you need therapy thinking ANYONE of falling for this bullshit 😂

• Haha

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
On the beg again, this time for a free live in Supernanny

View attachment 1759500
Book a sleep expert course, there are loads online. The only reason she wants someone to come and stay in the house is so she doesn't need to put in any of the hard work or effort. Expecting someone to magically show up, free of charge, for a few nights and sort two young children's sleep out. Good luck with that. Not every child can or will sleep through the night but on the whole, they need routine and from what I've saw of her, there is none, a sleep nanny can't fix that.

Ah I'm on one today lol but I've just saw them both getting botox, is she actually having a laugh! I've only got one kid and hardly get time to get my roots done every few months between looking after her and working. Surely if you were so sleep deprived and feeling awful, you'd be using the time to get some rest not running away to get another load of botox pumped into your face...if these influencers had to walk a day in a normal person's life they would't last an hour.

Last edited:

pixelsdream

VIP Member
I've never commented on marnies thread, but what is wrong with this girl why all the sudden change, money? After a new bloke? I use to like her but the way she's acting and continuously posting photos about weight loss is not on, there's girls out there thinking they need to look like that and can't afford these so call diet plans so will starve themselves and make themselves ill. It use to be all about her family life but now it's all about her, and there's no way she's got that body that quickly.

s.m123

She has isolated him from his own family I think for 2 reasons, she is so insecure and Chet and Helen seem to have a huge friendship group, which also consists of a lot of beautiful women and 2: I reckon they have called her out on her shit and she don’t like it.
I feel for him, whilst she is eagle spread on only fans for a fiver, he’s left to look after the two children. She doesn’t even seem interested in her boys!

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
I’m with ^ you lot, why is she trying to force a diagnosis for Oax? The kid doesn’t sleep, he seems to be otherwise healthy?… Some kids don’t sleep, it happens, we all just get on with it 😂 She also seems to forget that the kids have zero routine and zero stimulation, a drive to costa and then being plonked in front of a TV all day isn’t exactly gonna tire them out Marnie you fucking useless slag

• Haha

bethanybee

Chatty Member
It’s hilarious watching her bite so hard and scrambling to justify her lies 😂 she’s drowning in her own bullshit scared that her latest scam won’t bring in the money to pay for the house they can’t afford.

s.m123

Is this not the 3rd time in a year they have had new flooring in the Lounge? They will literally take any old freebies to try and live the insta life and try to out do Chet and Helen it is desperate! Both clearly skint and rely on free shit. Absolute ponses