Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Honestly can't believe she's just sad going on holiday to dubai was alot of strain.... my heart bleeds for her..wanna try being like the majority of us pet, my husbands working is arse into the ground for the NHS right now. Do you wanna swop?!?!?

Reactions: 12

Idkwhyimhere

lol remember when he was going to expose his troll but it was a man with a decent following and decided he was too grown up to do that. Suddenly not so grown up when it’s a woman without a big following.

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I love the fact it’s debatable if she will be going to a wedding after a section and nothing to do with having a newborn since he will be shipped off this weekend to his nans

• Haha

bethanybee

Chatty Member
Of course the announcement will be in the form of a magazine deal, this baby is another means for cash. Won’t be long before she’s carting him off with Rox to the grandparents as usual so she can slob about and Casey can run around after her like a skivvy.

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
They have loads in common? Drug users, beggy tramps, covid deniers, chavs. I think the only thing that makes marnie worse is that she uses Rox for adverts where I don’t think ellun ever has used ocean and Elvis for an ad?

Dollybird

VIP Member
We can all agree that Casey would be the bottom though and not the top if he was that way lol

he is so camp and no top would change marnies potty of piss .

• Haha

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
First rule of influencing… you have to be kind about them while they can be greedy, grabby, doxxing cunts the whole time

Lovegossip2020

Chatty Member
I find it hilarious her moaning all the time getting no sleep 😆 what did she honestly expect with having 2 little ones?! At least she can doss about all day and not have a job to go to

PastorBake

Chatty Member
Marnie's stories just rotate between her lying down moaning and her lying down doing undeclared ads for NFTs. Probably the dullest account on Instagram.

Baffling how she has 4m+ followers. I'd guess a fair number of them are bot followers that she has paid for.

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
Why does Casey show the babies formula because it’s organic, like it’s a brag 😂 also shows empty bottles to show what he’s drank. Literally nobody cares what formula your baby has or how many ounces they drink

• Haha

bottombanana

did she seriously say her and Casey don’t get much time just the 2 of them so they’re working on it?!?! I swear they never seem to have the poor boy!

• Haha

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
Was just gonna day this. She is standing telling him Santa has took his dummy’s yet still letting him have it in his mouth and when she takes it away she gives it back . Lazy parenting that’s all that it is down too. It’s easier to let him keep the dummy than to put up with the screaming. Any parenting class will tell you that it isn’t the right way for children. They need discipline and rules to follow
This is just it. LAZY PARENTING. The pair of them just can’t handle what it really takes to be a parent and they palm him off half the time.

God knows why she’s even having a another one, just so she can dodge her Maternal duties and lie in bed all day making Casey run around after her.

lay111

She never had any family or siblings her mum left her when she was 17 ran off to America to be with a bloke. no dad in her life so I think she likes to make Casey like that. But she won’t fall out with his mum ans dad as she uses them as babysitters.. No wonder coral prefers helen.

kirsth8s

First time me commenting on this thread… cringey Casey and moany marnie have got to be the most dullest couple going 🥱 and for god sake take that kids dummy out of his mouth (who btw is named after a dog in the movie Look who’s talking now 😂) that kid will end up with a sloppy gob, they don’t even pull it out of his mouth when he’s trying to talk! Cringey making eggs on toast thinking he’s master chef and Moany going on about how hard the renovations are 🤦🏼‍♀️ how these two have the amount of followers between them I will never know, jheeze can you imagine how moany piss face is going to be when she drops this next baby 😂😩 I dread it already 😳

• Haha

Bunhun

I don't understand how they can get rid of Rox every weekend. Nursery in the week & grandparents at weekend, scary they thought they were good enough parents to have another 🙈

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
It’s hard to take anyone who says a renovation is hard seriously when it’s all free after she had sex on tv and now pimps out her kid. Also maybe she should learn how to say conservatory. I used to have to mute the tv when she said situation since she can barely talk English